*Revised* 1998 Red Glanza V!!!

parkiboy

Member +
For sale: RED 1998 TD04'd Glanza V

Item Condition: Very Good

Price and price conditions: £4700ono (or £4000 as is for a limited time only)

Extra Info: I am thinking about selling my Glanza V because i am stupid :p

I really do love this car but i am considering selling it to either experiment a bit with rwd and 4wd as insurance is now becomin more feasable for me to do so, or start a new starlet project which will include a 5efte, and i believe if i do it to this car i will loose too much money on it as i will be going for a new setup completely, so id rather sell this one and start again so somebody can enjoy this :)

I was selling this on a TD04 but decided to remove it as i didnt think it would sell for what i wanted anytime soon and ive spotted a car i want!

This is a Rare example as its in the rarest of factory colours red, it is also a low mileage example too :)

74000km (still in km - which is a low 46000 miles!!)
3 months Tax
?? MOT (will have to check think its due in july)

Engine/Perfomance:
Japspeed Stainless Steel Downpipe
RX7 top mounted Intercooler
HKS Actuator
R-Spec Manual Boost Controller
Dumpvalve
TRD Panel Filter
BLITZ Realize TT Exhaust
NGK Iridium Heat range 8 Spark plugs
TRD Ignition leads
Trust Fuel Pressure Regulator

Suspension/Handling:
Cusco Rear Strut Brace
Cusco Pillow-ball Adjustable Top Mounts
Cusco Adjustable Coilovers Suspension
TRD Front Antiroll bar
RS R Panhard Rod

Drivetrain:
Cap 4 Paddle Clutch
Lightweight Flywheel

Electrical:
HKS Fuel Cut Defender
BLITZ FATT Turbo Timer
Sard Boost gauge

External:
15" Lightweight Chrome Alloys
TRD Carbon Scoop
Meshed Front bumper

Car will be ready for sale this weekend!!

Bad points:
-the alloys could do with a recondition as they have started to oxidize
-No CD player, didnt have one when i bought it and havent got round to putting one in!

Pictures:
Here are the latest pictures i have of the car, however please note it no longer comes with a front mounted intercooler, its now on an uprated topmount! i will take some photo's this weekend when i mesh the front bumper up.

spma0126og0.jpg

spma0128ci4.jpg

spma0129hc1.jpg

spma0130xj5.jpg

spma0131kw7.jpg

Contact Details: 07984383394 or PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only :p

Last edited:

parkiboy

Member +
right, the deal i had for an fcd and rx7 intercooler has fallen through and im gettin sick of seeing it and driving a peugeot!! I dont really have the time to mess around tryin to source this items and fit them so i am pricing the car for a quick sale at *£4000 no offers*

all you need to take this car up to a bar is an FCD and a uprated intercooler, already has all the other items listed above.

If i manage to get the car finished, running a bar it will be going back up to original price so this is only for a limited time.

this is only available to forum members i am not advertising this on pistonheads!

Si_Glanza

Member +
£4000 is a Bargin! Red Glanza How many of these in UK? Not many! this cars in Sweet Condition Very clean inside aswell!

bump!

parkiboy

Member +
this is how she looks currently, had a lot of interest over the past week but nothing solid yet!

spa0070jy3ra7.jpg

spa0071fp2wf7.jpg

spa0072xh5qy8.jpg

spa0074bv5bs9.jpg

As of the weekend i have got it all together and fully running so im afraid the 4000 deal no longer applies now 4500ono but i am willing to negociate on the price with anyone interested and will take a quickcash sale within the next week or so

Please feel free to PM me :)

ill get an engine pic for you soon.

Last edited:

D3N0

Member +
ive just seen this, and as a fellow 98/99 glanza owner thats is an utter bargain in such imaculate condition. common guys its red for crying out load, not many at all out there guaranteed. im almost tempted to swap my one for this one, but a small little man upstairs is tellin me to not doing and be patient as im importin a burgandy one at end off summer, so will have 2 starlets of my own sittin in the university student car park.

****FOR ALL YOU NEWCOMERS TO STARLET SCENE GRAB THIS WHILE YOU CAN****

GTJEDI

Member +
Very nice car mate,im looking to get back to starlets soon just not quite yet.

You should maybe make a whole new thread with the latest pics,mods and price,this ones a bit clogged.

AL