RHD Japan

GT_Irl

Member +
Hi all! I know it has been asked before but I did a search and couldent find it! I am just wondering how quick RHD are with deliveries? I just ordered K24 gaskets (both in stock), but my build is set to start fairly soon. Just wondering how long i can expect to wait for the parts!

MarcoGTTurbo

Member +
Hi all! I know it has been asked before but I did a search and couldent find it! I am just wondering how quick RHD are with deliveries? I just ordered K24 gaskets (both in stock), but my build is set to start fairly soon. Just wondering how long i can expect to wait for the parts!

Hey GT_Irl, dont mean to take over your thread, Have you bought a GT in Australia now?

:)

GT_Irl

Member +
Hey GT_Irl, dont mean to take over your thread, Have you bought a GT in Australia now?

:)
Hey Marco,

No, not yet pal! This is for my Glanza back home. I will fire up some pics once shes all done :) I am a little bit worried about getting one over here. Have to be careful as I really need my driving licence for work! Yours is looking sweet btw!

MarcoGTTurbo

Member +
Cheers GT_Irl, its a complete mess at the minute. Its being prepped for the body shop.
Yeah defo get some pics up of your V when its finished.
Theres not many GT or V's over here!

Mark :)

GT_Irl

Member +
Cheers GT_Irl, its a complete mess at the minute. Its being prepped for the body shop.
Yeah defo get some pics up of your V when its finished.
Theres not many GT or V's over here!

Mark :)

Ah right! Keep us updated pal :) Aye, will do. Hopefully the build will be completed end of the month/early July. Ya, I freak out whenever I see one - they are so rare! I am more Mackay based now which kind of sucks...but I did see a sweet black GT up here the other day and there is one for sale up here to - very tempted! Might get rid of the motorbike and get it!

GT_Irl

Member +
If you need a hand with it give me a shout man! :)

Hey bud! The car is going over to Kieran.S to have the work done as I am still in Oz, would have deffo got you involved if I was back but thanks for the offer! When I am back Ill call up to you for a catch up...cannot wait to see yours in the flesh - looks epic!

RS-Ronan

Member +
Ah at least its in good hands with Kieran!!
you know where i live and you have my number anyway man so give me a shout when your back :)
Thanks by the way. :)

Gryzor

Admin

I had to wait 3 weeks for a pressure plate. They seem to have become very slow recently, in the past I have had items delivered in 4 days ...

thefalls

Member +
As said,it depends with the courier service.
Usually they dont take that long. They are quite good with queries and keep you informed.