Rip off to insure two cars

cheshireglanza

**Do not buy from me**
24 4 years ncb glanza insurance is £800 fully comp i prob use it only weekends,my run round 1.1 saxo they want £1200 thrid party cause i can only use my ncb on glanza not bout cars is there any company's that will cover both cars

dac69er

Super Moderator
i have 3 cars. it does get a bit expensive. im with adrian flux and for my 200bhp hybrid GT, runabout GT and ep85 turbo im paying about £1200 all mods declared etc. no claims is a farce.

Fro

Member +
I was goin to say I'm with Adrian flux too but can't actually remember for sure, it was through equity red star, think they mirror my ncb too, I'm 23 5 or 6 years ncb fully comp on a fabia Vrs and mods declared on my Gt for circa £1000

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I pay insurance for 4 cars, both the starlets and me and my old mans run arounds and its only around £1500 a year, some fully comp some not.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
I have my GT all mods decleared and my van insured with flux and i pay £850 for both fullycomp..
Thats with all my ncb on the car and no no-claims on van..

As others said try flux i pay just over £500 mods declared and breakdown cover for my GT im 32 though with 10 years no claims seen others advertising for 2 cars admiral do i think try them

dac69er

Super Moderator
admiral multicar is ok if you have minimal mods. that is where i became unstuck as my car had over the 5 mod limit they have