rising rate fpr setup

123*stumpy

Untrusted Seller
im goin to be running 1 bar on ct9 with supporting mods and i want to kno what to set the base pressure to and how to do it, im still goin to be running standard boost till i get it set up properly on the rr at 1 bar

regards

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
if you are running at standard boost until the RR, keep it at standard fuel pressure, 2.3BAR

Last edited:

123*stumpy

Untrusted Seller
thanks that exactly what i wanted to know,
one more question

when the rrfpr is set up on rr dosent the standard fuel pressure be higher than 2.7 on idle causing it to tun very rich all the way throught the rev range?

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
Hks fcd alters the voltage of the map sensor throughout the whole rev range, making the ecu think it is running less pressure, therefore runs less fuel.

123*stumpy

Untrusted Seller
so if im using the hks fcd now on standard boost i may be doin harm?what can i adjust t make this right as i have it hardwired in and it was a hash to do, dont relly wana be doin it again if i can help it

Guye

Lifer
Just disable the FCD until you can get fueling checked and adjusted. If it was a clamp type FCD like the Jam unit it would fuel properly right up to fuel cut. As said, the resistor type HKS unit sends a false signal out constantly.

pig666eon

Member +
set it to 12 then run oem fuel pressure and oem boost until you hit the rollers then you know everything will be ok

then at the rollers everything can be set is a safe environment and sort out any issues up there