Roadrunner paddle clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glanza_cl

Member +
For sale: Roadrunner paddle clutch

Item Condition: Used but looks good

Price and price conditions:what i payed for it 1week ago £100

Extra Info: Bought of Gee last week and was about to get it fitted yesterday but got a bill for my valve stem seals so have no choice but to sell to cover the expense :(

Pictures:
LPIC0153.jpg

LPIC0156.jpg

LPIC0157.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
£10 postage, 4%pay pal fee's

Gee can confirm that it was running perfect before it came out no problems and in good working order as i didn't fit it on mine

Last edited:

Glanza_cl

Member +
need the money :( thanks for the help mate, rep added

top post edited.

could a mod please change the title to Roadrunner paddle clutch, thanks

Rick

Trader
That's good at that money. I had one on the GT and it will hold pretty much all of the power you can throw at it.

Beware it is a bit grabby in traffic etc but once you get used to it, it's not that bad.

Either way it is a very good clutch for £100.

John757

Member +
That's good at that money. I had one on the GT and it will hold pretty much all of the power you can throw at it.

Beware it is a bit grabby in traffic etc but once you get used to it, it's not that bad.

Either way it is a very good clutch for £100.

Very true. Makes you sound like a bit of twat when doing technical maneuvers as well seeing as you need to give it a little more beans. I felt like a twat anyway. Great clutch :)

Glanza_cl

Member +
LOL! stop saying it's great i want it on my car! :( and you lot are making it harder for me to sell it.

bump for a lovely bargain :(

1bar

Member +
what sort of mods did this support? im looking for a new clutch for 5e and not sure what brand too get...is this comparable too excedy?

Status
Not open for further replies.