roll cage colour

fishman

Member +
hey guys, i have a white ep82 with a stripped rear and white wheels,and have bought a cusco roll cage, i havnt slept for 2 weeks trying to choose a colour, i know is personal opinion but i cant decide, so thought id get some opinions. sorry no pix camera/pc are shit.
im thinking either red, blue, white really cant decide
floor can be painted white or black to contrast the cage colour if that makes sense.haha

opinions gratefull, sorry no pix

fishman

matt walters

Member +
i was thinking this when i was on about getting a cage made up, mines a white ep91, i was thinking white floor with black or blue cage, but only cos my seats have blue centres to them

accent_97

Member +
if it was me kawazaki green i do it or orange like the colour below

attachment.php

Last edited:

fishman

Member +
I wanted to go green but 2 mates have already done it. And don't like the colour orange on anything(don't ask.haha) just gna my eyes open for objects of a cool colour. I might just put it in black and buy some padding every six months.haha cheers lads

stuarty1

Member +
i always go with the colour of wheels ect and wat colur parts are on the car sort off a theam lol

fishman

Member +
I'm sat at a mates still thinking.haha think I'm gna go black floor white cage, but will keep yas posted, I'm sure ill change my mind. At first was gna go JDM pink but don't wanna be labeled a fag.haha

danb87

South East England Area Rep
if it was me kawazaki green i do it or orange like the colour below

attachment.php

i like that, wat is that its so clean an tidy an looks very smart in a st orange.

I'm sat at a mates still thinking.haha think I'm gna go black floor white cage, but will keep yas posted, I'm sure ill change my mind. At first was gna go JDM pink but don't wanna be labeled a fag.haha

dude pink is the in colour, i have seen so many people have cages done pink an wheels etc. gay is the new straight so nobody willl care lol
but its gota be a lairy colour what ever you choose. white is just plain boring.

fishman

Member +
i like that, wat is that its so clean an tidy an looks very smart in a st orange.

dude pink is the in colour, i have seen so many people have cages done pink an wheels etc. gay is the new straight so nobody willl care lol
but its gota be a lairy colour what ever you choose. white is just plain boring.

Dan why did you have to say that I want liry pink now again.haha
Random question but your not the dan I recently added on ps3 online are ya, names fishmannn on it?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Dan why did you have to say that I want liry pink now again.haha
Random question but your not the dan I recently added on ps3 online are ya, names fishmannn on it?

pink is the way forward dude lol, an i aint even going too dignify that 2nd question with an answer!!!!!

xbox for the win!!!!! lol

fishman

Member +
Yeah man, will sort it, need wait till payday then get on it:) will keep ya posted lads. Live it up!!

Fishman