Roll cage

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
You can get Cusco one's from some of the traders on here. But you may be better off getting a custom one made up.

cole

Member +
wounder how much a custom one would cost and have u tried to look on yahoo auctions japan

Last edited:

Franza1

You'd be suprised to be honest, a 7 point roll cage over here would cost less than 500 euros. and it would be welded in

Franza1

Yep would be as good if not better / safer depending on materials. Price should be give and take, depends on the supplier

cole

Member +
hmm wounder where we could have 1 made akki a proper rally style 1 would be sick with like an x as u open the door

D3N0

Member +
ill be looking for this soon by end of year, i think toby has had his demo done with a custom one. i was gonna give him a holla when um ready as a custom one is more stable than a bolt-on kit and stronger on impact depending obviously on the material used.

Franza1

i dont want it for impact lol just for looks ;)

Well if it's just for looks i have two very good arguments agenst it.

1. Un Needed added weight
2. When you crash instead of it acting as another form of protection it will in fact act as another form of death wealding metal to which you can be impailed on.

cole

Member +
Well if it's just for looks i have two very good arguments agenst it.

1. Un Needed added weight
2. When you crash instead of it acting as another form of protection it will in fact act as another form of death wealding metal to which you can be impailed on.

no lol what i meant is i just want 1 because they look sick
obviously it makes it more safe aswell but that is not the reason i want 1

Franza1

well IMO the best looking cages are the full functioning ones. Look at thees pics

130_0605_06_z+2006_mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_xi+interior_view_custom_roll_cage.jpg

dash_cage.gif