Rolling road day gauging interest.(UPDATE)

Derek

Lifer
We'll after chatting about it today decided to put up a thread to gauge interest in a big summer meet rolling road day. A date will be set at a later time as soon as we gather enough interest it will be in the month of may, Was thinking of couture auto as they have a great set up imo and provide rolling road days but will be confirmed after speaking to them. Get your names down. Mike and myself will organise the day so as soon as we have info it will be posted up here.

!. Derek

Last edited:

Mike_ep91

Member +
1. Derek
2.kilo depending on date. what way dose it all work. money wise etc.

this is a gauging interest thread, so all details will follow later on when a definate date is set and definate amount of people are set to attend, myself and derek will look after the details and let ye know about prices dates etc.

1. Derek
2. kilo
3. Mike

kilo

Member +
this is a gauging interest thread, so all details will follow later on when a definate date is set and definate amount of people are set to attend, myself and derek will look after the details and let ye know about prices dates etc.

ah rite, wel that will do dead on thanks

Foggy

Member +
1.Derek
2. kilo
3. Mike
4.Andy87
5.Popsy09
6.kieran
7.DAVID 96 GLANZA V
8.GT_Irl
9. Foggy

kilo

Member +
ah, well thats not too bad, thought id signed up for a crazy mad drive all across ireland :p

Galen

Lifer
1.Derek
2. kilo
3. Mike
4.Andy87
5.Popsy09
6.kieran
7.DAVID 96 GLANZA V
8.GT_Irl
9. Foggy
10. Galen