Rolling Road

Trevor

Member +
I'm heading to the rollers this Saturday at 9:30.There is room for two or three more cars if anymone's interested.

EDIT Alan D will be recording the proceedings on the HD cam and can post your videos in hi def online!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vglanza

Member +
i would doubt my ECU will be here on time for this, or would be jumping at the chance.

Graham

Phenom

Member +
Hiya Trevor,
Are you taking the Beast?
Also where's the photos got to fella?......................:)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Wot time? I have something planned for saturday but maybe Chris might wanna sort my car on the way to Ballymena lol!

Phil

Super Moderator
well i will be ther with my mate in a ctr basically standard just to get a figure for it.
i was on autotunes rollers last week, so not much point in jumping on again personally!
sounds good spuddy, it'll be worth it just to see what trevor's motor makes!

Phil

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Aye would be good to see it on the rollers.

All being well we're going to push the standard internals on up to the turbos max boost, may need a tow home!

Chris@CCM

Member +
lol @ spuddy if u got to my house for about 6 with all the injectors fitted ,fcd removed and the greddy map sensor fitted we could give it a go lo

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.

I'm all confused now, u being serious? Anythings possible lol! Would be interesting to get a power figure on the same day, also have to go to Cookstown to meet ur mate later on the Saturday but not set a time yet so can work around that.

Trevor how much do they charge for a power figure?

Chris@CCM

Member +
I'm all confused now, u being serious? Anythings possible lol! Would be interesting to get a power figure on the same day, also have to go to Cookstown to meet ur mate later on the Saturday but not set a time yet so can work around that.

Trevor how much do they charge for a power figure?
if u want mate

Trevor

Member +
Rollers

I need definate numbers by tomorrow evening at the latest.If your not down then you take the chance of not getting a run or two_Only definate's please no maybe's.