Roof Respray costs and ideas welcome

Lidders

Member +
How much would a roof respray be on a ep82. Any ideas on what colour/s to go for on a black car? (black for the quote tho please) thanks john

dac69er

Super Moderator
mine cost £200, but was a pucker job.

i would just respray it the same colour, but if you have plans for a few carbon bits then something different on the roof may look ok.

cottongt

Member +
mine cost £200, but was a pucker job.

i would just respray it the same colour, but if you have plans for a few carbon bits then something different on the roof may look ok.

Where abouts did you get yours done?

im gettin quotes between £400 and £600

dac69er

Super Moderator
fuck me. i could get one done alot cheaper if i didnt want a 100% perfect job.

was just a bloke i know fairly local. he owns a garage and does a bit of everything.

starbogt

Member +
I paid £600 for bonnet, side plastic rear bumper and roof mate. They quote around 200-250 per panel normally. Although place near me quoted 150 for roof

Lidders

Member +
thanks for the replys im liking the idea of the carbon look to be honest. something different and abit cheaper, i no it wont last a lifetime. but its what funds allow, i also know someone who will spray a whole car for £1000 in any colour inc wheels etc... but its just the roof and plastic arches im thinking. cheers for the replys great help.

bucketep91

Member +
why not go to a sign shop and ask them to do it in vinyl? would work out cheap plus u could change it easier if you didnt like what u had done?