Rota Slipstreams Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idrees

Banned
As above, I think I want to change rims again.

15" Rota Slipstreams would be nice. In Black.

PM me please. :)

Idrees

Banned
I think he sold them ages ago. Dantheman had black ones on his white Glanza and they looked awesome. :cool:

Bump! Might consider Rota Grids also.

Derek

Lifer
YourCrazy.jpg

Didnt you only change your wheels.

dantheman

Member +
I think he sold them ages ago. Dantheman had black ones on his white Glanza and they looked awesome. :cool:

Bump! Might consider Rota Grids also.

Cheers idrees, but just to let you know I forbid you to get the same wheels as me LOL :p

weeJohn

Lifer
I bought those black 15" rota slipstreams of Starlet sams mate Idress, I am collecting them at the trackday in March and bringing them back then.

I have 16`s and wanted to try the 15`s with a higher profile tyre.

PM me for a price if you are interested, check that sales thread to see the wheels.

Idrees

Banned
I'll take a look in the for sale section now mate. I think I want to go back to 15s too, but I'll take a peak.

Edit, Can't find them for sale. PM'd.

Last edited:

Idrees

Banned
Kara I didn't buy these off Tucka but yeah I will most probably be selling them. PM me.

Waste of time this thread, he does not want to buy until his own are sold.
And I will only sell mine if I find some new ones, and this thread is existant to help me find some new ones. I've found a few sets now but who says I can't stop searching? Could find something cheaper. :homer:

weeJohn

Lifer
And I will only sell mine if I find some new ones, and this thread is existant to help me find some new ones. I've found a few sets now but who says I can't stop searching? Could find something cheaper. :homer:

I feel you wasted my time, you said you were interested in the set of wheels I have, that were exactly as what you listed as "wanted".

I PM`d you pictures, a price and all information I had on them, and you then say "OK, all I have to do is sell my own wheels now and maybe I will buy them"

Personal opinion here, I am entitled to that. Disagree you didnt waste my time and I will remove these threads.

Idrees

Banned
Lol all you did was send me a price and a link to Sam's old thread. :homer: Couldn't have taken much time and effort to do that.

I did say to you I'd let you know, did I not? And told you not to reserve them for me or hold your breath as I hadn't made me mind up 100%? If I didn't say that then I apologise, but I'm pretty sure I did. ;)

Don't want to jump to buying the first set of wheels I see for sale, could find a set cheaper locally for all I know! Sorry if you don't agree with me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.