Rrfpr,fcd,pump vs the fcon

silverGtstu.

Member +
Hi my cars going on the rollers on the 30th, newish low millage glanza engine just fitted good compression new headgasket etc, running tm developements hybrid ct9, huge front mounted airinx greddy airfilter,autobahn fmic, 225 pump, rrfpr, fcon (without the ggc for triming etc) decat straight through hks system, custom manifold. I recently achieved 175whp without the fcon at 1.1bar and at 1.2bar with the fcon set to 6 pretty rich due to it not liking a rrfpr i acheived 180whp, wanting to run roughly the same 1.2bar ish but tweak with the fcd and fcon and using both stock and rrfpr. Any advise guys whats your thoughts!

silverGtstu.

Member +
Also

Also after running the fcon at higher boost the car never felt as good on the road, but the guy who uaually does the mapping for the place was sick so was me n this other guy trying for afrs was pretty terrible actually! Never mind not making that mistakwe again.

silverGtstu.

Member +
Bump

Hey so in theory guys should I gain more power with the fcon as it's capable of a more aggresive and smooth fuel map? Or will I make same power without it?

silverGtstu.

Member +
het thanks

yeah was looking at these and would this fit my loom, as i cant see how it would plug n play? your help is much appreciated buddy!:)