rrfpr...

karlyb

Fresh Recruit
well lads, and gals... can anyone tel me what pressure to run an rrfpr.. ive one ready to throw in me glanza but not sure whats the setting is in psi.. also fcd what should that be set to?? mods i have to glanza are fmic, ross pistions, boost control..ect.ect. (the list goes on) jst after running in my engine.. thanks mates..

GTdan

In The Closet
what boost u running??

regardless what we tell you, you still need to go get it the afrs checked on a wideband

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
a ballpark figure for 1 bar of boost on a ct9 is 3 bar.

however, as mentioned above you really need the car setting up either with a wideband gauge or on a rolling road.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
afr = air to fuel ratio...

we can give u a roundabout figure to help u set it out.. but as im sure u know, its best to have a wideband to know what ur afr's are to be sure ur safe.. or take it to a pro on a rolling road :)

kon

karlyb

Fresh Recruit
afrs are air fuel ratio.

presume you want to run above 0.85 bar??
yae man. i wanna runher above that.. but i was jst out in her there and took it for short spin and arrived back home and the revs wher jst under 2000rpm, whats happening.......:(

karlyb

Fresh Recruit
afr = air to fuel ratio...

we can give u a roundabout figure to help u set it out.. but as im sure u know, its best to have a wideband to know what ur afr's are to be sure ur safe.. or take it to a pro on a rolling road :)

kon
yea man that would be sweet, cheers..