Russ@HQ

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Travelled up to see Russ yesterday with another 3 cars for mapping and i always feel that when you receive a service thats beyond all your possible expectations that it deserves to be spread. Thanks to Rory for the high recommendation also.

Never have i experienced a service at any tuner i have went to thats willing to help iron out ANY issue you have may, looking up further information and is willing to find out other solutions and get back intouch with you, like some of the cars did on the car.

To say hes highly recommended as im sure some of you already know is an understatement, hes an absolute credit to himself and one of the nicest chaps you'll ever meet.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMDUtMjAxMTExMTgtMTUzMC5qcGc.jpg

mckel

How did you and your Dad get on Iain? wee Ross was telling me about the Problems he had gutted for him.

Bryan

Iain@CRD

Lifer
How did you and your Dad get on Iain? wee Ross was telling me about the Problems he had gutted for him.

Bryan

We got on well mate!

Managed to get the Power FC with the Air Flow Meter mapped with no problems at all :) its making the same power as mine.

Aye it was a shame, but someone previously has bought an ebay fuel preasure reg, hes heading back up to get it mapped tho :)

mckel

Aye he was saying last night am gony phone him in a bit see what hes saying.

So what did you make on the RR?

Bryan

hubbygt

Member +
Cant beat Russell, guys a legend and his kowledge and service is second to none. Also Gerry at HQ is an amazing mapper too

Murray

Member +
Another thumbs up for Russ from me.
The man is seriously helpfull and very knowledgeable.
Gerry is still the main man at PHQ but Russ now works there solely to map cars.

Rore was saying you were there Ian, glad you got on well.

Murray

ryan-11

Member +
Heard nothing but good things about Russ, think thats where i'll be going for mapping, Iain are u still running a td04?

grade a man he's map'd my car for the last five years and all the other cars iv built so far and they all go very well
he called me and asked me a few questions about ur airflow style pfc im glad he got it sorted i did wunder whos its was :haha:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
grade a man he's map'd my car for the last five years and all the other cars iv built so far and they all go very well
he called me and asked me a few questions about ur airflow style pfc im glad he got it sorted i did wunder whos its was :haha:

Yes mate, he asked me ... do you know Mark? Hes properly into his Starlets? I said that would be Mark@CMB? :haha:. I couldnt remember the TPS values off the top of my head but he assured me you would know :haha: Just glad you recommended him to Rory and Rory passed him onto me mate, so your owe a thanks aswell :)

Heard nothing but good things about Russ, think thats where i'll be going for mapping, Iain are u still running a td04?

Yes mate, still the TD04 for now :haha:. Cars pulling like it never has before and mine was the "problem free" car of the day :haha:

Heard a good few things about the Russ guy now :) He took over the old Dastek place yeah?

Yes mate the old Dastek place, you wouldnt get a better service anywhere!

Another thumbs up for Russ from me.
The man is seriously helpfull and very knowledgeable.
Gerry is still the main man at PHQ but Russ now works there solely to map cars.

Rore was saying you were there Ian, glad you got on well.

Murray

Thanks Murray. Just means i can join you boys now on the TC events at KH. I think Rore said you might be going to the last Crail next week? Might make an appearance since its the last.

Iain

Murray

Member +
Yeah im thinking about heading down. Weather dependant really.
Aye get up there, might aswell since itl be the only time you can this year now your car is running!

Rory

Lifer
Thumbs for Russ from me to. After Mark recomending him to me im thankfull i did go. My own car goes rather well and drives about withj no problems anywhere.

As i said yesterday Iain excellent results from 3 x cars, and its about time you had a car that went well :)

On another note, i have the very same picture of my car on the dyno as does Muzzy! :haha:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Thumbs for Russ from me to. After Mark recomending him to me im thankfull i did go. My own car goes rather well and drives about withj no problems anywhere.

As i said yesterday Iain excellent results from 3 x cars, and its about time you had a car that went well :)

On another note, i have the very same picture of my car on the dyno as does Muzzy! :haha:

:haha: Would this be the sitting on the side wooden units poses against the wall? :haha: