Ryanair considering charging to use toilets on plane.

Dar81

Lifer
ryan air are tight c**nts! there staff arent even allowed to charge there phones at work!

I don't think that's actually true. The Mirror just ran that story a few years ago and Michael O'Leary never commented on it but watched an interview where he laughed it off as nonsense..

Having said that, cheap flights or not, they're becoming a less attractive option, to me anyway. Paying to have a piss.. No thanks.. I'd rather my bladder burst..

In flight mobile use will be a pain in the arse too..

Call me old fashioned but mobiles ringing throughout the flight and text messages beeping every few minutes isn't something that I'd like to have to put up with..

Now, where's my pipe and slippers...

gv1.3

Admin
yeah they need data services on their flights forget the sms and voice... then I could browse TGTT from a few thousand feet up..

Craig_GT

Lifer
What if you pay 20p or whatever for "what you think" is a steamy number brewing!
Sit down and bang... only wind!

How gutted would you be? you think they'd do refunds?

lol

Gryzor

Admin
What if you pay 20p or whatever for "what you think" is a steamy number brewing!

lol

You'd just stay there in the bog, and wait until you get your 20p worth....

Dar81

Lifer

lol

haha.. "sorry, that was a false alarm. Can I have my money back?"..

Actually, in his interview, he was talking to the BBC and he mentioned £1 would be the price.

LIDL sell mobile toilets.. You could bring one on as your one item of hand luggage and undercut Ryanair by charging 30p for a piss and 50p for.. eh, anything else..

Last edited: