***Sale Feedback Thread***

D3N0

Member +
Recieved them HKS sparks plugs today, they were sent yesterday. Cheers bob, will defo use ur services again.;)

joel_ep91

Member +
hey bob,

just want to tell anyone who is thinking of using ecc but isnt sure if they should i would strongly recomend you do they have done a few bits of work for me and they are great company to deal with and they will look after you no matter the problem is.

thanks ecc

joel

Boab

Member +
hey bob,

just want to tell anyone who is thinking of using ecc but isnt sure if they should i would strongly recomend you do they have done a few bits of work for me and they are great company to deal with and they will look after you no matter the problem is.

thanks ecc

joel

Cheers Joel,

glad we could help.

Bob

recieved my clutch from east coast customs was well packaged and it looks a great bit of kit! all i had to do was drop bob a pm bot payment then he sorted the rest and i had my clutch within 2 working days!:rockon:
drop bob a pm for anyting ya need he'll do all he can for ya and wont let ya down or complicate things:)

Boab

Member +
recieved my clutch from east coast customs was well packaged and it looks a great bit of kit! all i had to do was drop bob a pm bot payment then he sorted the rest and i had my clutch within 2 working days!:rockon:
drop bob a pm for anyting ya need he'll do all he can for ya and wont let ya down or complicate things:)

No problem dave. Glad to help.

Bob

Alan_E

Fresh Recruit
big thanks to bob and the rest of the ecc team, you's are all legends. the work that you's done on my gt, was better than first class, it looks like it was factory fitted. i'm over the moon with the results. i'd strongly recommend ecc to anyone, very friendly atmosphere and make you feel very welcome, cheers bob for all the help:rockon:

Alan

Boab

Member +
Cheers Alan,

Love that car of yours! So much nice stuff on it, I could just drool all day...

Bob

danturbo4311

Member +
recieved the stage 4 paddle clutch about a month ago installed it about 2 weeks ago as my CAP clutch was slipping when i upped the boost on my GT28rs, now running 1.8bar & lets just say im very happy with it, havent tried the 50 shot of nos yet but its already fast enough without the nos. Also when i first installed it I couldnt believe how light it was, was so light i wasnt sure i could get use to it, but I have now.

vick

Member +
got my clutch of bob yesterday am please wiz it n it was a very fast service n nice people to deal wiz n thanks for ted aswell who drop the clutch for me