Sam_glanz

Morph

Member +
Spotted you up Thurrock circling around dude car looks and sounds savage with the new side exit exhaust!!

sam_glanz

Member +
Spotted you up Thurrock circling around dude car looks and sounds savage with the new side exit exhaust!!

Yeah i was up there last night, ha cheers dude, you must of heard it on boost then, didnt see you about last night? was you in the glanza?

Morph

Member +
Yeah was down in Mcdonalds mate chilling way to much old bill around see u spooling dude sounds awesome. was in the v bud.

sam_glanz

Member +
yeah it was crawling with them last night, i had a few laps up the strip, tried to pull into Mcdonalds but the carpark was rammed so moved on, had some issues with my brakes so rolled on home about 12ish

Morph

Member +
Think we left around 1230 after chatting to ktl for a bit dude what happened to the brakes?? Good point Krissy we should try and get something going Maybe at the moat like we used to??

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
agreed k bizzle, now the handlin arts are all on.
soz didnt meet mark i hid in a safe spot, als had my mani blow out on the strip as well.

Morph

Member +
I'll see what I can sort buddy as mine might be having the parts fitted I've told you about buddy will sort something tho I'll drop you a text tomoz bud.

Morph

Member +
Leave it with me guys ill try and sort something out for march or april time as waiting toi find out on a few things.

sam_glanz

Member +
yeah, im up for this, not been to a meet off here yet, aslong as i dont blow it up before the day then i will be there :)

Last edited: