Sard r2d2 bov`s on ebay

Fro

Member +

glanzaj03

Member +
looks the real the deal to me, that's as long as you are actually getting the one that's in the pic of course ! it's easy to show a pic of the real one but then send out a fake but then you could get your money if they did that anyway i'd of thought. looks the same as my r2d2 anyway.

SupaStu

Member +
Yeah, I think that's real, although just a note, that looks like a universal one, the starlet specific one has the blue connecting metal pipe to replace the stock one. ie the pipe that the stock re-circ is connected to. See pic below, the R2 is just off the picture but you can see the adaptor:

PA090066.jpg

Last edited:

Fro

Member +
looks the real the deal to me, that's as long as you are actually getting the one that's in the pic of course ! it's easy to show a pic of the real one but then send out a fake but then you could get your money if they did that anyway i'd of thought. looks the same as my r2d2 anyway.

Thats a good point!

@SupaStu, Ive got a front mount cooler so my bov sits up where your filter is, the end of it looks the same kind of size as my ssq so it should fit the hose i have atm.

I thought my hks ssq was fucked so was hunting for another bov but i took mine to bits and gave it a clean and it seems fine now. Though i still think i might fancy a change :freddy:

Cheers for the input lads