Saw alive at thorpe park

Adam-Gt-

Member +
I went to thorpe park on Tuesday and I went in saw alive I didn't really find it very scary as I was laughing to much at my mate who was running away from the actors and swearing at them cause he was bricking it ... Anyone else been on it yet and what did u think of it ?

AdDaMan

Member +
Went thorpe park last friday. what a fucking stupid idea. there ALL day and went on 3 rides. Queued for 2 hours to go on the saw ride and werent gona queue for another 2 hours to go on the saw alive.

starletsam

Member +
the saw alive "ride" is pretty damn shocking!its like going into a haunted house at a carnival except people run across in front of you and try to make you jump by jumping out at the doorways!proper crap tbh isnt worth the que!

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
na man me and aze was crusing round staines ALI G styley, spitting a verse at the traffic light's, you no what it's like

addz

Member +
I was disappointment with it as well, oh well, can't expect much more from Thorpe Park.

cameroon95

Member +
I was disappointment with it as well, oh well, can't expect much more from Thorpe Park.

The problem with events like saw alive are that they are trying to reproduce events that cost a lot more. Halloween horror nights in universal studios for example, they had a saw house last year and trust me it was something else:cool:

Adam-Gt-

Member +
so then everyone pretty much thought it was s**t then lol ...it wasnt to bad when i went thorpe park for queing i got on everything longest que was about 30mins

Blak_Mamber

Member +
The problem with events like saw alive are that they are trying to reproduce events that cost a lot more. Halloween horror nights in universal studios for example, they had a saw house last year and trust me it was something else:cool:

Universal Studios cannot be beaten :rockon: They just put so much effort in to all their shows etc..

Adam-Gt-

Member +
Universal Studios cannot be beaten :rockon: They just put so much effort in to all their shows etc..

ive never been to universal studios america but ive been to one in spain and shows there were the nuts .... also have u seen were saw alive is located its on a boat