scamming bastard!!!

Mike D EP82

Member +
iv just been browsing pistonheads and came across this advert with my advance as the picture, selling bits and pieces taken from the car

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/658440.htm

according to this liar the rss alloys had a hairline crack in them and the two front tyres were bald. so anyone on this site thinking of purchasing anything from this watch out as he's scammed me out of these alloys and the dump valve. he was also a member on this site a one point. also watch out for the mani as it looks like cheap garbage and also heard that i have put the 3rd engine in the car since hes had it so watch for the head aswell

Last edited:

davehart

Member +
With a name like George Hadji I'd be suspicious from the start but what a cheeky bugger using a picture of your motor.

when I see something like this happening I be thinking of somebody gauging interest and having people ready to buy these items then he would come along a nick your car:( but hopefully thats not in this case

Nwimie

Member +
george is a knob ive had the personal experience of meeting this twat on a few occasions :] he hasnt got a clue atal about cars! dane will second this after georges stupids questions. "where is the carb" lol.

Mike D EP82

Member +
thanks guys at least there is support behind me saying that he is a fucking prick lol hes meant to be a plant mechanic aswell. asshole