Scotland meet

razor

Member +
Have been lookin at Craig gt's attempt and the boys further up, i think we should get a meet, i keep seein more and more gt's glanza's everywhere so why is it always so difficult 2 get everyone 2 meet up, it's been a while sinse i have done a cow run through Glasgow but remeber seein a few starlets so if anyone is interested get ur name up and depending on the numbers we get we can try and arrange a date that keeps most happy, c'mon, u know u want 2 :p and we prob only got a few more weeks left of summer :( lets make the most of it

1:Raymond

razor

Member +
Ok, just found out that loudon castle are havin a car show on the 15th of june, we could try that, meet up somewhere, nice mcd's breakfast then head over, and its the weekend before my bday so u should all come for that :p
Just a sugestion, see what kinda numbers we get first

jezza

Lifer
Think I'll head along to the car show. Will be headin from glasgow if anyone wants to tag along.

razor

Member +
Jezza where abouts in Glasgow are u mate???
If the pic in ur sig is ur's i would defo have noticed somethin like that drivin about but never seen u mate, i aint far from Glasgow so u wanna arrange a meetin place and we could try and get a convoy???

jezza

Lifer
Thats me in the sig. I could count the number of gt's and glanzas I've seen in glasgow on one hand. I stay in the west end in kelvindale. How about yourself. Def up for a convoy up to the show. Will see if there is anymore interest and perhaps set up a meeting point before joining the motorway as there isn't many places to meet along the M77.

razor

Member +
I stay in Uddingston, near Hamilton, convoy would be really good but it would be better if we could get a few of us on the way there :)

jezza

Lifer
Dont think i'll be inspired with whats there but a day out anyway. Looking at the 2007 photos there's a bit of JAP in amongst the crap.

razor

Member +
So whats happening then???
Does anyone wanna meet somewherer before the show???
Thinkin bout maybe meetin at the springfield quay if anyone is up for that??
Not sur bout time, maybe half 9 os there abouts?

markeybhoy

Member +
damn did anyone meet at the quay? thats jus 10mins from my house! didnt know anything about it.

have to arrange something and get it set in stone. do any of you guys from glasgow area ever go to the EK Cruises, Strathy events?? we could Hijack theirs?? sound like a plan to me :p that way if not many of us turn up theres other cars there to have a swatch at.

think the next ek cruise in sometime in the next 2/3 weeks

razor

Member +
Hey markeybhoy i would be up for the ek cruise, went a while ago and it was mental busy but alot of nice cars there, if u wanna let me know when its on and i will let u know if i can make it
cheers

markeybhoy

Member +
yeah the EK ones are alays really really busy, lots of nice cars. definately worth a visit if your not busy. ill be there anyway, i work in east kilbride and my gf stays there so its easy for me!

we should try get a group of us, im sure the starlets would attract the most attention if we got a few going :)

who else would be up for this? ill find out the dates of the next 1 tonight!

jezza

Lifer
My apologies Razor, didn't even realise it was your Glanza. My wee boy likes to stay on the move otherwise he's a grump. I had a sneaky peak at your motor before I left. Lovin the wheels and the front mount stands out well.

razor

Member +
Hey Jezza, i prob should have introduced myself, just seen u gettin out ur kid and thought i would let u do that but then i turned round and u were gone :( no worries though, had a look at ur motor, looked pretty sweet mate, some nice touches on her, would be nice 2 meet up one night as u are just up the raod from my gf, she stays in scoutstoun, not ther nicest place :( motor has had some rough times there :( :flame:
Anyway, back on the subject :p i think i will be free for the cruise mate, they usually have it at the plaza place not kingsgate but i should be there anyways

markeybhoy

Member +
yeah usually down at the plazza but changed to kingsgate. hopefully its a nice night as teh plazza is undercover and kingsgate aint.

i might be booking london for 25th-27th so may not make it lol after all that :p