scottish modified car show Many gts and Glanzas spotted

Mike D EP82

Member +
i was in the car park as you drove in on the right. black gt, red gt badge and rota group n alloys :). gmcm was there also

wee-jo's old glanza was there on a stand as you walked in after clan japan, also now sporting pink alloys and a fairy dust sticker :p

spotted a few glanzas in livingston designer outlet at livi cruiseearlier tonight also. only gt there i spotted was me wooop!!

i think we should organise a stand next year get some more gts on the go, or even merge tggt and ukstarletclub together in one stand

wee-jo

Member +
i was in the car park as you drove in on the right. black gt, red gt badge and rota group n alloys :). gmcm was there also

wee-jo's old glanza was there on a stand as you walked in after clan japan, also now sporting pink alloys and a fairy dust sticker :p

spotted a few glanzas in livingston designer outlet at livi cruiseearlier tonight also. only gt there i spotted was me wooop!!

i think we should organise a stand next year get some more gts on the go, or even merge tggt and ukstarletclub together in one stand

The boy with my old glanza isn't on here, he's on uksc, lad called mcbeal:p

mcbeal_88

Member +
finally sorted my membership on here.its me that bought jo's glanza and the stickers just for a laugh lol it says powered by fairydust,you missed it later then.i went for a wonder and one of the guys i went with bought a princess pack from a stall inside and put a babe on board sign and some pink fluffy dice in the car just to wind me up

was a really good day out tho lots to see and do

pic from the show

SDC10134.jpg

Mike D EP82

Member +
tbh i think it looks quite buff lol its different especially for a lad :p

cars looking good though. underseal on that car is like a picasso painting btw :p

Fro

Member +
Yeah i was loving the glanza with the pink wheels!

I didnt see any GT`s though :homer: mine was in the car park, think i only seen one more on my way out the car park.

The white glanza on the left as you came in with the irish plates looked quite nice too!

Mike D EP82

Member +
yeah all depending on what time you left i was on the left almost the last car.
i didnt see the ep82 0n the stand and i was at the tea sushi bit aswel :homer:. i was hoping to see more gt's. except we got barricaded with micras :p

Mike D EP82

Member +
Yeah i was loving the glanza with the pink wheels!

I didnt see any GT`s though :homer: mine was in the car park, think i only seen one more on my way out the car park.

The white glanza on the left as you came in with the irish plates looked quite nice too!

yeah saw that aswell. looke cool with the plates

mcbeal_88

Member +
il need to get it looked at cheers for the heads up

i just wanted to do something abit different than the usual and ended up with pink wasnt the shade i wanted tbh but it works i imo

i did see the white one your on about got a pic on the camera

mcbeal_88

Member +
ah i see lol i was thinking why would you be looking at it at a show

cheers jo got it painted and machined polished the car on fri night just in time. still cant get the marks off the rear quarters from the glanza badges tho.as a whole im really happy with the look of it now dont think theres anything else i would do to the exterior just need to get on and do more to the engine surprised its lasted so long

wee-jo

Member +
ah i see lol i was thinking why would you be looking at it at a show

cheers jo got it painted and machined polished the car on fri night just in time. still cant get the marks off the rear quarters from the glanza badges tho.as a whole im really happy with the look of it now dont think theres anything else i would do to the exterior just need to get on and do more to the engine surprised its lasted so long

You got the whole car polished? Looks mint mate, yeah its like the stickers have been peeled of and the backing of the stickers has dried solid, you been giving the car death like??

mcbeal_88

Member +
most of it got polished the back was fine and the front bumper could do with a paint tbh but il do that later just done the sides to get the worst of it.

my mate recons theyv been taken off then theres laquer ontop of the marks after but he didnt want to flatten it down to much incase he went right through.theres alot of little bits that need tidied but its clean for its age...

oh n i wouldnt say iv been giving it death but just the way the cars boosting actuator seems to be set at .8 and its hit a max of 1.2 iv not had the time to get the turbo off and ported as i use it daily, it must run very lean up the revs thats my only worry

Last edited:

Paton

Member +
Did anyone take a stroll over to the Rezerection bit, my mate Saggie or MC Ghost as he's calling himself these days was spitting some rhymes.