Scrapyard Find: Pristine EP71 & S13 200SX Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

riko666

Member +
Well went down to the Scrapyard hoping that they'd have a Starlet as I wanted to nab the Steering Rack and what do I see? A pristine EP71 parked right there...and I mean pristine. I'll get pictures up later but I failed to believe it was actually there!

There was also a 200SX there, the SR20DET seems all intact, though it is an Automatic, mileage was 84xxxmi. So yeah, if anyone needs parts from these cars, even engine from the 200SX for example, please let me know. I already helped a couple of members here, got a Silvertop 4AGE for someone, 4AGE Throttlebodies for someone else etc...The prices are really rather good there, considering I used to go every other day!

Please let me know if you need anything, and when I have the time I shall get you your part :)

riko666

Member +
Bump? No-one interested in anything in the EP71 at least? Interior etc...is pristine! Have some picures taken on a Digital SLR of both cars if needed :)

riko666

Member +
it's in a scrapyard, doubt I can buy the entire car :p Though I shall ask, you may never know...Oh, the roof is slightly caved in :p

riko666

Member +
shall get pictures sent to you soon....i.e. when I'm bothered to ask my flatmate...so maybe not so soon then :p

Cooch

Member +
Id love a kp60 if you get hold of one. Need a 4age toi go in it too if you get chance! Lol

riko666

Member +
Haha, a bit of a rare chance! That Silvertop 4AGE I found and sold was pure luck :( But no problem, shall let you know in the rare occurence of when the moon goes blue in the evening sky, up high....amongst the twinkling stars, up hiiiigh. Ahem, yes :p

This is only the second time I've seen a Starlet there too, first time was an EP80 that was tarted up in the latest "Chav-lin Klein" fashion-wear..which I had seen doing handbrake turns on the main road running through Oxford but 2 weeks prior...

Last edited:

Cooch

Member +
Lol thanks Riko. If you see an RX-7 down there let me know too. Lol

No wonder the lil EP80 ended up in the scrappies. She didnt like being handbraked!

weeJohn

Lifer
If you are after a 4AGE engine, either silvertop, or the high torque give Trevor a shout. I was in the yard he gets his engines from last week and seen at least 20 of the 4AGE engines there, all the different types.

Status
Not open for further replies.