ScreenSaver - Submit Your Pics

gv1.3

Admin
Okay guys I think it is time for the third screensaver in the TGTT series. This time we are going to use your high quality pictures.

All you have to do is post your HIGH QUALITY pictures in this thread and we will choose 10 of the best for the new screensaver.

These are the rules:

The pics must be high quality - if they are 1mp camera phone pics taken in the dark with a scruffy car in them then dont bother!

License Plates must be blanked out - pics with license plates showing will be removed from this thread

The pic must not have been featured in the past two years calendars

Simple!

Now get submitting... we will leave this open for a week or two and hopefully we will get some nice pics in. Please keep the off topic posts to a minimum in this thread :)

Thanks!

PS: our last 2 TGTT screensavers have been downloaded over 2000 times so your car could potentially be on the screen of 2000 computers or more :)

Starlet_EP82

Member +
DSC01343.jpg

DSC01345.jpg

any of these 2

stuart

Member +
Couple from me Dylan..

Will ask Mike for the original so can take out reg plate...
DSC_8755.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

If you need the above 4 in original, as they are 3008x2000 PM me bud.

:)

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
These are the rules:

The pics must be high quality - if they are 1mp camera phone pics taken in the dark with a scruffy car in them then dont bother!

License Plates must be blanked out - pics with license plates showing will be removed from this thread

The pic must not have been featured in the past two years calendars

Simple!

come on lads the rules were not that extensive.. Ill summarize :p

Good photos
No number plates
Not featured in 2008 or 2009 calendar

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
how can i upload an image to true the forum? as photobucket will lower the quality of the image!