scremer pipe

sajuahmed

Fresh Recruit
hi guys will it fit ct9 scremer pipe in autimatic transmission glanza....plz let me knw nd how to install....i like tat sound very much..

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
To get the full benefit of the screamer, you will want to go external wastegate set up, check out the ct9 power up kit from WEPR, they are a trader on here

steve-gers

Member +
I have recently fitted a WEPR external TD04 kit with screamer on my automatic and it's not a good idea. It all fits (with some squeezing) but the screamer pipe points directly at the gearbox and more importantly the rubber feed pipe between the gearbox and the radiator. For a while it's fine then one day BANG! the rubber pipe splits and the gearbox oil empties in seconds. If you could make a shield or re-route the pipe then you might be onto a winner but instead I am in the process of converting to manual.

sajuahmed

Fresh Recruit
I have recently fitted a WEPR external TD04 kit with screamer on my automatic and it's not a good idea. It all fits (with some squeezing) but the screamer pipe points directly at the gearbox and more importantly the rubber feed pipe between the gearbox and the radiator. For a while it's fine then one day BANG! the rubber pipe splits and the gearbox oil empties in seconds. If you could make a shield or re-route the pipe then you might be onto a winner but instead I am in the process of converting to manual.

thanx for the info mate...