seat rocking, help

durmz

Member +
bought some ep82 seats, currently trying to get them to fit the glanza, im failing atm, on the drivers seat, the feet seem too far apart, im working on that anyways, think there the older seats that dont fit the glanza easily unlike the later ones, but thats another matter.

basically i sat in the seat, and when its upright, the back bit has a bit of a rock in it, i thought could just be the one, but its both, is this common with old seats? can it be fixed, ive taken the side panels off the seat and it looks like a bitch.

i bought the seats of dj ep, and hes been sound, said if i cant get them in he'l give my money back, and hes pretty much a mate these days anyways, helped me to start fitting them, lent me his dremel to do some modding on the feet, all sorts.

dac69er

Super Moderator
thats normal mate. if they have been in that same positon most of their life and larger people have been using the seats they do develop a bit of a rock to them. try it in a different position and it should be better.

its just wear on the mechanism and not alot can be done about it :(

durmz

Member +
aite mate cheers, its quite bad tbh, i think there gonna have to go back :(

they seemed just as bad in any position really, it pissed the mrs off so there gonna go lol

cheers for the reply.

dac69er

Super Moderator
hmm, could be the main locking bit that is worn excessively as apposed to just in one position.

im sure you will find a set that are a bit better mate. the set in my good Gt are rock solid ;)