sell or keep

mikeybad1989

Fresh Recruit
debating???
shall i sell up and buy something else im racking up the miles in this starlet and its a waste because its low milage and such a nice car going to waste i never get to show it off and only need a shitter lol
what shall i do people?????

also how much shall i be looking for for it???

mikeybad1989

Fresh Recruit
preety much standard apart from:
15" rotas
lowered
turbo timer
double din dvd player
japspeed exhaust full system
baileys dv
uprated airfilter
80000 miles
1yr mot
6 months tax
absolutely mint runner
just had new pads all round and new rear shocks and serviced.

just not sure if its going to waste as only driving it to and from work and ive put more than 6k miles on it in 6 months and for a car thats done such little miles thats alot so quickly?

in two minds wouldnt mind a nice polo gti or something but it aint jap so it gunna be crap lol:confused:

richglanzav

Member +
i was in same predicament mate. i sold up and totally regretted it but do whats best 4 u tho. sounds like a good little car u got there. edit: and 12k miles a year aint a huge amount rly lol

wesgt

Lifer
if you only need a piece of crap for tipping about then buy a cheap diesel, doesn't hav to be showy, thats what most around me do, i have a diesel 99 corolla, does 450miles to £30, best car i ever had, owned it 2 years now and just had to keep it serviced and buy tyres, never let me down, so you can keep your gt

hubbygt

Member +
I bought a 200 buck Renault megane for the winter. Fair enough it's a Renault but for that money I thought why not and the old girls got 120k on the clock bit feels good enough for the work run. Looking forward to boost again tho. I really wouldn't sell up if I were you mate. A runabout may be a feesable option while you rest the starlet for a bit.

addz

Member +
Keep it!

They are not so bad as a daily with good fuel consumption, and mileage won't depreciate the car. There are just too many within the market so depreciation will be inevitable anyhow.

Fuck polos lol. Jap all the way

mikeybad1989

Fresh Recruit
am not advertising on this site. putting it on ebay or something as i dont no how things work on this site about selling things..