Sensible moded Starlet Gt advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTmark

Member +
For sale: Sensible modded Starlet Gt advance.

Item condition: Very good condition with no bad scratches on the bodywork or rust, there is a dent in the rear quarter nothing serious to worry about. Its been Garaged since owned.

Price and conditions: Prov sold

Tax: currently has a fresh six months on it.

Mot: Runs out in April but can arrange an Mot for the buyer.

Extra info: I’m selling this GT on behalf of my Dad reason being it just sits in the garage now and gets used very little. I personally have come away from the GT scene as well so he feels, as I’m not going to be going to shows and cruises he wont be either.

When we first got this Gt it was a bit of a mess wiring wise I took all the dash out and rewired everything to make sure it was nice and tidy plus I wired a boost controller in (Apexi AVC-R)

Here are a few mods that i have missed off,

.Bailey dump valve.
.OIl catch can.
.Darkened front indicators.
.New Varta battery.
.Front mounted Green Stuff air filter.
.TRD oil cap.
.Front upper grill plate.
.Proper plastic made bonnet raisers.
.Vented front discs.

Modifications.

Handling:

. Rear roll bar.

. Lowering springs usual drop.

. Ebiac gas shocks.

. Front strut brace.

. Rear strut brace.

. White line Anti lift kit.

. Very nice black half roll cage.

. Lsd Toyota Gearbox wasn’t standard with the advance we fitted it separately.

. Trd engine mounts.

. Mat Black enki wheels these used to be on my Starlet but look better on this.

. Braided brake lines. Recently fitted new pads all around with new handbrake cables plus a new rear calliper, as the handbrake didn’t lock on correctly.

Engine:

. Front mount intercooler.

. Very good and expensive CT9 manifold brought from toytuning by Gtstu when he was running a hybrid CT9 turbo. Car is running standard CT9 at 1bar.

. Decat pipe to match cant remember the make but it again its not the cheap sort.

. HKS actuator set correctly.

. Upgraded red leads with there own earthing points.

. Walbra 225l fuel pump fitted.

. Fuel pressure regulator correctly mapped to run 1bar.

. Full stainless exhaust system recently had new flexi and down pipe welded in with angled back box sounds nice and not to loud doesn’t knock against rear axel.

. Civic half radiator fitted.

. Exceedy padel clutch kit.

. Various red piping under the bonnet.

. Fitted a new set of plugs and rotor arm just in case.

. Was told when we brought the car that it had, had an engine rebuild so we checked the compression which turned out to be very good it doesn’t burn any oil or have excessive use. It doesn’t smoke when hot on idle either so engine is in very good condition. We have some graphs on the mapping but I would say the car is running about a safe 170 to 180 bhp now. There is probably some mod's ive missed off the car but here it goes.

Interior:

. Apexi AVC-R boost controller.

. Subaru bucket seats black mainly with a grey sides they match the car nicely seats are on proper rails so they slide back and forwards.

. Properly fitted harness’s that retract into a real can be turned on and off to lock the seat belts still.

. Momo steering wheel witch boss.

. Momo pedal set.

. HKS turbo timer.

. JVC bluetooth head unit with alpine dash speakers only simply but nice setup.

. No carpet or rear seats good for track use.

. Rare passengers vanity tray good for storing stuff.

. Tinted windows sides and rear, sensible sun visor at the front.

. The fuel gauge never worked when we brought the car so its had a new set of dash clock fitted it works perfectly now.

. Also has bonnet securing pins.

Pictures:

DSC03137.jpg

IMG00059-20100513-1251.jpg

IMG00039-20100425-1446.jpg

100_2874.jpg

100_2873.jpg

100_2872.jpg

100_2871.jpg

100_2870.jpg

100_2869.jpg

100_2868.jpg

100_2867.jpg

100_2866.jpg

100_2865.jpg

100_2864.jpg

100_2863.jpg

100_2861.jpg

100_2860.jpg

100_2859.jpg

100_2858.jpg

100_2857.jpg

100_2855.jpg

Can get more pics if needed.

Contact details: Message me, text or call on 07826526468.

Delivery: Pick up only.

Last edited:

hubbygt

Member +
Whats the mileage mate?

On the lookout for one for my mate. any chance you'd be interested in an ep3 px cash his way?

GTmark

Member +
That's correct, it does work aswell I've followed my dad whilst he's been driving in the past and I've seen flames pass out lol.

GTmark

Member +
Whats the mileage mate?

On the lookout for one for my mate. any chance you'd be interested in an ep3 px cash his way?

It's covered around a 100k, but then had some new dash clocks fitted, plus it's been rebuilt in the past aswell. It's runs better than any standard internal starlet engine I've had before. My Dad won't be looking for a part ex, specially not plus cash sorry dude. He's coming away from the Starlet scene so just wants the cash. Thanks.

GTmark

Member +
sorry mate im not really interested in a swop. My dad has a work van so he dont need another car. open to offers if any other interest.

GTmark

Member +
Hi there yes its still for sale however fordy is intrested as well ij ust need to email him some pictures of it. I may just put the extra pictures up on here. No body has said they definatly want it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.