Sex change....

Gryzor

Admin
check out it's big hands
Kim280_725690a.jpg

milloman

Member +
I recon that's just a 'fortunate' camera angle, and when you get a proper pic of 'her' (more accurately, 'it'), she(it)'ll actually look like a teenage boy in drag with a very convincing wig and proportionately sized hands!

Gryzor

Admin
I recon that's just a 'fortunate' camera angle, and when you get a proper pic of 'her' (more accurately, 'it'), she(it)'ll actually look like a teenage boy in drag with a very convincing wig and proportionately sized hands!

nope, it has massive hands, it could carry 8 pints in them hands. :freddy:

GTdan

In The Closet
Just think though...after 4 pints and you might be going home with a lady boy.

ive been home with worse - soba!!!
i think shes quite hot - be good to see her in a few years time!!
I need my woman to have big hands :haha:

milloman

Member +
I want to know... when it reaches 18, will it's voice break? :haha:

Seriously though, once this news has died down... i do feel VERY sorry for any guys that date her... it blatantly wont tell the poor victim that it once was a he until the victim has committed! :holdit:

Gee

Member +
They chop the nob off and keep the bell end which is used as a clitoris as it is the most sensitive part of the penis.

A slit is made for the vagina, which needs to have these dildo looking tubes inserted to stop it tightening or closing up.

Obviously will never be able to have kids and will have to lube up when wanting sex as she will not naturally provide lubrication when aroused.

John757

Member +
They chop the nob off and keep the bell end which is used as a clitoris as it is the most sensitive part of the penis.

A slit is made for the vagina, which needs to have these dildo looking tubes inserted to stop it tightening or closing up.

Obviously will never be able to have kids and will have to lube up when wanting sex as she will not naturally provide lubrication when aroused.

Thank you Dr Gee. That was disgusting! lol

GTdan

In The Closet

you know to much information on this gee.......im worried

milloman

Member +

John757 you just caused Gee to ruin my day! I really didn't want to know that... although interesting i must say!

So hands up... would you? :haha: