Sexual gt for sale in ireland!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
wow!! thats one seriously hot gt!!! never seen it b4!!

that looks great! it should go to a tgtt.com member lol :D

kon

riko666

Member +
"Sorry officer, I didn't mean to crash into the poor little old lady, it's just I was checking my oil temperature, water temperature, Exhaust Gas temperature, boost pressure, oil pressure, water temperature and voltage, and the little old lady just popped out of nowhere!"

Dan3SGTE

Member +
LMFAO @ enrico!

car looks really nice, the paint works well, gives a nice raw look to it..... too many gauges in 1 line, looks wierd in my opinion.........

Monkfish

Member +
I'm sure that's been posted before as we were taking the piss out of the number of gauges (Even if they are *spaff* Defi)

Not sure I like the kit though. I prefer GT's near standard...

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
"Sorry officer, I didn't mean to crash into the poor little old lady, it's just I was checking my oil temperature, water temperature, Exhaust Gas temperature, boost pressure, oil pressure, water temperature and voltage, and the little old lady just popped out of nowhere!"

LOL haha!!:p
nice car though

Guye

Lifer
It says everything under the hood is HKS. I wish there was a more detailed spec list like the turbine, mani, ecu etc. We could then guess the power output of this highly modded car. Looks very, very nice, though I would move some of the gauges.

faisalgtturbo

Member +
looks like its had a slight tap on the front :(

but its nice anway
shame about the guages coud have been mounted better!!
faisal

Dave.

Member +
well, no one else has said it, soo...

REEEEEPOOOOOOOOSSSSTT! :D

remember it well from old site, what a quality car :D (and a fair few slagged it last time lol)

Dave

Phil

Super Moderator
well i wouldnt slag it, though i would have to admit its not really to my liking, too much bodywork/kit etc. prefer gt's low and standard

Gally_1

Fresh Recruit
Dont see any thing special about that being honest, i think it was at 100% modified last year and had nothing under the bonnet.

MAD_MO

Member +
thats got to be the best looking gt i have ever seen!!! who needs mods when you have look like that!! i wouldnt even bother racing it as it looks deadly lol