Sexual Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzagray

Member +
Evening guys

Basically long story short I have had a sexual harrassment claim made against me and Im not sure what to do!

Apparently I have been accused of Inappropriately touching a colleague...when going in for a hug I supposedly went for her boobs... for starters why would i hug a colleague at a bank and secondly she is obese!

I was luckily given a heads up from my other colleagues....this person who turns out is my line manager has been asking my other colleagues to say that they saw me do it....i.e lying and i genuinely dont know why!

I have been advised to ask for time, place etc and then take her to town for Slander and defamation of character. Should I demand all the info?

I was absolutely gobsmacked and ended up having a teary moment on the phone to my gf (of 2 years) I feel victimised and my other colleagues are on my side but this crap stays with a person like luggage!

Help guys. what do i do?

mr2 rev3

Member +
Not a nice situation buddy i wish you all the best and hopefully the truth will out....
And im sure thats his misses in his avatar??

Hazzagray

Member +
I did think that....

Obviously my missus...... :S

Cheers Corey appreciate the support lol

I genuinely am worried though :(

glanzanut

Lifer
I believe her people like you should be locked up tbh.

im with corey on this one!
are you a feeder?
nah seriously mate, you will be fine. i dunno about trying to nail her though as what will this achieve in changing peoples mind?
the people who count will no its a load of shit mate :)

malcolmgt

Member +
seriously wtf... where do some people get off.

i would seek legal advice on how to sue for slander and defimation (however its spelt) of character. its a joke and your being victimised.

or go in court when she tries to sue u and say... this is a picture of my gf ** holds pic of hot girl up ***

this is the claimant **points at fatty**.... now judge do you think i would touch that when i have this.

judge - piss off claimant your bull sh**ing us all

Hazzagray

Member +
True, but arent you known to be the biggest perv on TGTT Glanzanut? lol

I just feel like I shouldnt let her with this, I want her fired tbf.

Should I just let it blow over or kick it up?

My colleague who got asked to provide shit against me told my branch manager straight away so he knows that at least, so does the area manager

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +
i would go to the end of the earth to humiliate this bitch.. you should let noone darken your name like that, clearly she was late for lunch at mcdonalds and was cranky.. you should say that she tried to eat ya...

GTti

Member +
Blow over? This is having an impact on your reputation, career and emotional state. Whilst I repulse this nation for its suing culture... counter sue her for damages (or something along those lines if the situation deteriorates) - she should not get away with what she's doing!

glanzanut

Lifer
True, but arent you known to be the biggest perv on TGTT Glanzanut? lol

I just feel like I shouldnt let her with this, I want her fired tbf.

Should I just let it blow over or kick it up?

My colleague who got asked to provide shit against me told my branch manager straight away so he knows that at least, so does the area manager

maybe, why you looking for some sleaze? :)
if your superiors and colleagues know mate then id let it go as it will only draw more attention to the whole thing

malcolmgt

Member +
i would go to her manager, explain whats happened.
im pretty sure making false accusations to get a worker sacked is a dismissable offence?

RS-Ronan

Member +
fat girls need love too.
but she clearly isn't getting any and wants people to think she is!! :p

take her to the cleaners man.
people shouldn't be allowed get away with making false accusations like that!
keep the chin up anyway lad,and don't let it get to ya.

corofin12345

Member +
fat girls need love too.
but she clearly isn't getting any and wants people to think she is!! :p

take her to the cleaners man.
people shouldn't be allowed get away with making false accusations like that!
keep the chin up anyway lad,and don't let it get to ya.

well try and tell her that with her 4 chins.. seriously tho, what a bitch.. id clean my name if i were you anyway.. that or play the sneaky one and send here a bucket of KFC.. she will love ya for it.. ya thats it, bribe her with food..

Status
Not open for further replies.