Should I?

Derek

Lifer
Swop my gt4 and some cash my way for a gt advance?

Pics here
Gtinterior.jpg

Gty.jpg

Gta.jpg

Gt.jpg

Gts.jpg

Derek

Lifer
I'm seriously considering it as I'm saving for a house so this could be better all round on juice etc..

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Your asking on the wrong forum bugger off somewhere else an ask for advice....

But you know were gonna say yes..

Sounds like you made ya mind up already, an if its gonna save ya some dolla to its a good thing to do...

Derek

Lifer
Think ill go for it. It needs an nct/mot. Told him if puts it through its as good as a deal.

clarkytrd

Member +
Go for it Derek, be good to see ya back in a Starlet!

Once he gets it tested, happy days! It'll definitely be alot cheaper to run anyway.

Keep us updated mate.

Derek

Lifer
I think i will. First thing to go will be the wheels. Looking into getting covertors from 4x100 to 5x100 think ce28s would look great on it.

Derek

Lifer
Cheers lads i found the original owner so sent him a pm on another site for some info about it.see if there is anything i should know.

wesgt

Lifer
those pix must be ancient, that pic with the civic in it, thats my old b18eg, i took those wheels off it and sold them. so i had the civic over a year ago, so those pix are older than that! squire on dtd used to have the civic, worth pming him to see if he knows it.
edit just saw you got the owner

mr2 rev3

Member +
Well im sorry to say im going to go against the grain here lol...me personally i wouldnt do it, yeah it will be cheaper on fuel etc...but surely your car is worth more then a standard starlet?? if the gt was forged etc...that would be differant but its down to you matey...will you be used to the power of the gt4 so when you get in the gt you will constantly giving it some to get going???(more fuel) or can you live with that buddy.??

Derek

Lifer
Well im sorry to say im going to go against the grain here lol...me personally i wouldnt do it, yeah it will be cheaper on fuel etc...but surely your car is worth more then a standard starlet?? if the gt was forged etc...that would be differant but its down to you matey...will you be used to the power of the gt4 so when you get in the gt you will constantly giving it some to get going???(more fuel) or can you live with that buddy.??

but im not doing a straight swop, he is giving me a good few quid with it. i dont use the power of the gt4 tbh im a bit of a granny driver and if im honest coming from a scooby i find it slow. im just looking to save on fuel tax insurance until i get sorted with my house and then get me another impreza.

mr2 rev3

Member +
but im not doing a straight swop, he is giving me a good few quid with it. i dont use the power of the gt4 tbh im a bit of a granny driver and if im honest coming from a scooby i find it slow. im just looking to save on fuel tax insurance until i get sorted with my house and then get me another impreza.

That will be the 4x4 lol :p fair enough then dude go for it...but slow lol im the other way round ive never like the Subaru's...i like beating them though lol
what ever you decide i wish you all the best buddy.

Last edited: