Should really say hello!

morgey

Fresh Recruit
Hi, been a registered member on here for years but never introduced myself.

i spend most of my time over on uksc but figured it makes sence to make the best of both worlds, so here i am :)

i drive a Uk spec starlet SR powered by a 4age 20v. owned it for 5 years from 4efe to 4age 16v hi-torque to t-vis and on to now, we've been through hell and back :haha:

its got a few stuble mods lowered on BCs, custom exhaust with TTE tailpipe, 98spec glanza + recaro interior (minus d/cards) and some lightweight wheels that i dont know the make of.

well i was going to make a thread in the member section but im going to give it a little while to get used to the site before i pay up membership so for the mean time heres a couple of pics of how she currently sits.

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00009-2.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

and one of the daily aswel :) 1.4 16v powaaa haha
DSC00019.jpg

Last edited:

weeJohn

Lifer
Welcome along, I have seen a few threads about this car on UKSC, glad to see you posting them here as well.

morgey

Fresh Recruit
cheers for the welcome guys :)

as far as im aware its one of 2 20v 4age ep's in the uk.

dyno'd in at 167.2hp and 122lbft, so its not too shabby for a lil n/a ep :p

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
savage!!!! much work involved? could really do with some info have been looking for ages have silvertop 20v running gear and a ep82 gt so want to drop it into it

morgey

Fresh Recruit
Cheers guys regards to work involved theres various ways in which it can be done, but custom mounts, wiring loom, modified gear linkage, in my case modified hubs to fit 4age C.V boots, one 4age driveshaft and one custom, a cut chassis rail + loads more little bits and a fair whack of time and money!

But if you're willing to cut both chassis rails then apparently you can use gt or glanza driveshafts but you have to align the engine using the shafts as your left/right positioning.

But once its done it sure is fun burying both clocks in 4th gear with the itb's roaring away :D