sick of civics pullin up tryin to race on the roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gt5e

hello lads new to the site ! tis is buggin me! any time im out in my starlet im jus gettin sick of civics pullin up tryin to race do any of yous have tis problym or is it jus me? like i can beat any civic out their im runnin a 5e starlet its bothering me at tis stage ther duin my nut in?? jus think of changin to a normal car?????? i dont condone road racin

gv1.3

Admin
you can beat any civic out there? yeah of course you can....

I suggest you read the other threads on this site regarding toyota V honda.. they never go well and I cant see this one going any better.

jamesbaa

Member +
hello lads new to the site ! tis is buggin me! any time im out in my starlet im jus gettin sick of civics pullin up tryin to race do any of yous have tis problym or is it jus me? like i can beat any civic out their im runnin a 5e starlet its bothering me at tis stage ther duin my nut in?? jus think of changin to a normal car?????? i dont condone road racin

Just because they want to race dont mean you have to...:homer:...

Do you know what annoys me... people talking on a forum like there using there phone to send a text :confused:

Indeed tis a common problem alright more than though Civics its other Glanza's Starbo's any wanker really who's mad for tarmac. I just dance on the brakes they usually get the hint.

PelvisGt

Member +
you dont have to race if you dont want to no one is making you, if you had a normal car then you wouldnt get races but if you have a starlet with a 5e you must be well into cars and know this happens.

up to you really, if you dont race them and they burn off then they just look like knobs really

G

gt5e

i thought tis was the chillout room wer ye can bring up topics lik tis??im not condoning road racin at all

gv1.3

Admin
you can bring up topics like this... but to say "I can beat any civic out there" is just asking for trouble... there are high powered civics out there that would totally murder your car I am sure.

G

gt5e

the only place i really let me 5e out is mondello cant wait for the17th of martch ill be keepin up wit the best the only ting i will c in the rear view will be civics :drive:

gv1.3

Admin
the only place i really let me 5e out is mondello cant wait for the17th of martch ill be keepin up wit the best the only ting i will c in the rear view will be civics :drive:

oh... I think I know who this is now...

G

gt5e

sorry bout sayin tat but iv a 450bhp starlet tat garygt built the engine for me and i havin seen 1 civic or type r tat has had a chance wit me in mondello?

G

gt5e

gv1.3 sorry mate do you no me had we dealins befor?? maybe u no me form parts or sometin i dont under stand yr last reply

sorry bout sayin tat but iv a 450bhp starlet tat garygt built the engine for me and i havin seen 1 civic or type r tat has had a chance wit me in mondello?

Really then why did you say this in the welcome section? You gained 150 horses in the last ten minutes?

thanks for the welcom lads im from sheriff st inner city dublin used to drive a push bike now pushin 300bhp 5e starlet:drive::rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.