_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

just missing the intercooler piping and oil return line

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
this in thory looks real easy to do my uncle makes custom exhausts for trikes..how easy are they to fit and make ..is it just 1 pipe from the back of the cat with a back box on the end coming out the side (obviously) lol!?? ime really thinking of doing this aswel!! what is compression like with this???...thx any help apreciated .....neal

damot

Fresh Recruit
cheers all any pics of hangin bracket?and does it make any diffrence to the back pressure?iam just fucked off with cracking the welds on mid section there to many speed bumps where i live :mad:

Glanza Phil

Member +
i got a side exit with a de cat and its not massively loud. sounds sweet and ya gotta love the tunnels. i just bought an universal back box i liked and got it welded up. didnt take too long and it spits flames if im chippin it

damot

Fresh Recruit
ive got a 5zigen border 304 max just thought it would look sweet and hopefuly stop crackin at the welds

Fishy89GT

Banned
I've just made one for mine and its very easy to do. its similar to gazs but mine has flexi in, but with a ti bike can. mine doesn't have bends welded in its mandrel bent pipe and its flanged at the bottom of the down pipe. ill get some pics and video tomorow:)

btw mines not that loud infact for me its too quiet so im cutting the box down and taking the baffle out. just proves they can be quiet :)

si

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
with the evo hks box it was not that loud but now have a hks hi power one should sound bit louder, all about screamers tho:p

seen your box looked fairly big, but that might just be the way the pics where taken

Fishy89GT

Banned
with the evo hks box it was not that loud but now have a hks hi power one should sound bit louder, all about screamers tho:p

seen your box looked fairly big, but that might just be the way the pics where taken

yea the box is long its not the photos. thats why im going to cut it down eventually. its not the most important thing at the moment so im just going to gut it for the meantime :)