side exit nct

toyotagt

Member +
well.. will my gt pass nct wit a side exit? the engine is good and new turbo so not smokey.. i have seen loud hondas pass so mine isint too loud..

i can only think it wil fail because its a side exit..

wat yee think?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
not sure about a nct as never had one caus im over in england. but mine passed the mot with one. dont know how strict they are over there tho dude

Pixie96

Member +
im thinkin of chancing it cos its effort changing it over..

it it failed would i have to pay for re test ye?

Yeah but its cheaper if re book within 30days or something like that, i might be wrong but did the law not change after 95 for cats in cars so any cars older than 96 dont need to have one! my mate Darren(Darren GT) Passed his with no cat cause its 94 Gt he was told, that was nct centre in naas co kildare...

corofin12345

Member +
im thinkin of chancing it cos its effort changing it over..

it it failed would i have to pay for re test ye?

yep.. no harm cause its really is hit or miss with the fuckers plus if it fails on other things you can do it all at once for the re-test.. i always just send it in to see whats needed cause they cant fail ya on anything else on the re-test

Pixie96

Member +
yep.. no harm cause its really is hit or miss with the fuckers plus if it fails on other things you can do it all at once for the re-test.. i always just send it in to see whats needed cause they cant fail ya on anything else on the re-test

Good Thinking Batman haha.. Mine's up in june might do that..

toyotagt

Member +

the car will not fain on anything else!! fact.. lol

the floor has just been painted, all new polly bushes, new drop links,ball joints, track rod ends, hand brake cables, good tyres, everything works seatbelts, everything under bonnet is tight and not falling off.. lol.. im goin to focus the lights tomoro nite and get tracking done friday...

i mite chance it cos it has nct till 4/11 so im not stuck to make it pass.. and be good to no if it passes wit side exit on..