Sign this petition

davehart

Member +
I dont think these online petitions really achieve much but I dont entertain any drugs of any sort. Weed, bongs, bifters, green, shrooms...its all bollocks to me and should all be classed higher than it is.

If you do it then thats fine but its not for me and I dont condone it in the slightest.

durmz

Member +
I dont think these online petitions really achieve much but I dont entertain any drugs of any sort. Weed, bongs, bifters, green, shrooms...its all bollocks to me and should all be classed higher than it is.

If you do it then thats fine but its not for me and I dont condone it in the slightest.

same..i prefer boosting :p hehe

tom_hunt

Member +
they banned them in Ireland too. Good fun in Amsterdam has been had on many occasions.

There now banned in Amsterdam due to a few people taking to many and acting like twats on um and doing stupid things.

Used have to some rigth good laughs when they were leagal in this country. Better than going out on the piss I must say. didnt cost you loads either. £12.50 for 20grams or sumet

Tom

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Aye these things where hilarious, never paid for em though, there's a cricket green near me :p

gv1.3

Admin
I have a pretty liberal attitude toward natural substances. I would rather be in the company of people who have smoked some grass then a load of tossers pissed out of their head. I agree that these online petitions usually achieve the grand sum of nothing.

Each to their own is my motto.. as long as it doesnt impact on me. How many people do you see in A&E at the weekend because they took some mushrooms or smoked some grass?? I think the government should focus on alcohol but that would upset too many people who are making vast sums from it and the government who are collecting taxes on it.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I have a pretty liberal attitude toward natural substances. I would rather be in the company of people who have smoked some grass then a load of tossers pissed out of their head. I agree that these online petitions usually achieve the grand sum of nothing.

Each to their own is my motto.. as long as it doesnt impact on me. How many people do you see in A&E at the weekend because they took some mushrooms or smoked some grass?? I think the government should focus on alcohol but that would upset too many people who are making vast sums from it and the government who are collecting taxes on it.

It's accepted that if alcohol hadn't been such a major part of people's lives for centuries then it would be illegal.

The state people get into is pretty relative, you get tossers on weed and alcohol it's just that more people drink publicly because it's legal and accepted.

gv1.3

Admin
It's accepted that if alcohol hadn't been such a major part of people's lives for centuries then it would be illegal.

The state people get into is pretty relative, you get tossers on weed and alcohol it's just that more people drink publicly because it's legal and accepted.

Id disagree. Ive been to Amsterdam on three occasions now and have seen plenty of people stoned but have only seen people drunk causing trouble. Even if it is relative to the amount of people that indulge in a particular substance I would like to see the figures on people starting fights or ending up in hospital due to grass.. probably zero

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I've seen plenty here, they may not get themselves into hospital but they can still be tossers. Different attitudes, there it's legal and no big deal and here it seems to go with some rebel persona.

Each to his own though, I don't smoke at all so I don't smoke weed but my mates do and I can't say it bothers me.

Last edited:

AdDaMan

Member +
I dont buy grams, ounches, eights, tenner bits.................I buy .bars! :)

oh so your a dealer then?!
How much can you get a 9bar for?:cool:

I agree with the opinion that alcohol does far more damage to people, and causes people to do far more stupid things than green and shrooms.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
in my time i've dabbled with most drugs, except smack and crack etc. and although i don't even drink anymore i have a liberal attitude towards drugs, each to their own and all that.

however, i not so sure on the legalisation of the 'em, especially shrooms. those mofo's are fucking hectic, especially when you stew em :homer:

gv1.3

Admin
however, i not so sure on the legalisation of the 'em, especially shrooms. those mofo's are fucking hectic, especially when you stew em :homer:

lol... fine to begin with but after several hours you start to wonder if you will ever come back down to earth.