Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee

Member +
Why do I have crap permissions?

Do paying members get more? I only have the below.

Allow Basic BBCode No
Allow Color BBCode No
Allow Size BBCode No
Allow Font BBCode No
Allow Alignment BBCode No
Allow List BBCode No
Allow Link BBCode No
Allow HTML No Allow Code Yes
Allow Code BBCode No
Allow PHP BBCode No
Allow HTML BBCode No
Allow Quote BBCode No
Allow Smilies No
Can Upload Images for Signature Yes
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

azerty

Supermoderator
Hey Gee,
as paid member you get the right to have a signature. :)
so you get more yes :)
in your signature you are able to display a photo and few text line only.
have you noticed that we don't have to moderate signature anymore ? thanks to the new forum specs :)

Last edited:

azerty

Supermoderator
yep Gee.

if URL would be allowed, we would have some clever guys playing around with it to link big photos once again or link to unregistered traders or many other options that just give me headache just to think of it. and we surely don't want to enter in same problems we had in previous forum board that are solved now.
I'm sure you will understand that.
also a pictures + 3 ligne of text is quite big enough IMO. Don't you think ?
We (moderators) had long discussion about those sign when we build up this new forumboard. we have tried many options and finaly ended with this safe automoderated option :)

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
As Lio said i think that's it's more than enough,

We as moderators get the same as Paid members,

We also had a bit of bother with GIF's being huge in the last Incarnation of the site which caused the page to load slowly for me even and i have a 2Mb Broadband connection,

we took into consideration of all members present and future when we decided on the rules and took into consideration the 56k users and decided that the current arrangement was a good compromise, We also had user/users with Political or racial decorative ( Which doesn't belong on a Car form ) and trader links in their signatures in the past and decided that eliminating Urls from the equation was also a good addition to the rules

gv1.3

Admin
You paid for the right to have a signature? :p
he paid for people like you to have a site to access, you should thank him and all the other paying members.

At the moment we are investigating other advantages to having a paid membership, watch this space.

Status
Not open for further replies.