Silkolene Pro @ £35 For 5ltr, Be Quick!!

oilman

Trader
Yep, its true.

Silkolene Pro S 5w-40 / 10w-50 and Pro R 15w-50 at £35 for 5L including VAT but excluding carriage.

BUT, only if we can get 10 of you here interested.

I will only leave this group buy open until Wed midnight so get your names down then you will have until Saturday midnight to place your order on the link to my website that I will post here.

We have limited stock on this so get in quick, I will issue the link as soon as we get 10 names.

Cheers
Guy

bigdoods

Member +
17.80sterling delivery to Ireland.still works out cheapr than what the shops charge here of 75euro.35+17=52sterling which is about 55euro or so.saving of twenty euro

durmz

Member +
1) durmz
edit: whats the best one to have for glanza 96 with not alot of mods, does a fair whack of moterway driving and gets thrashed on the country lanes at the weekend?

CMR

Member +
1) durmz
2) madman 4x5ltr
3) CMR 5w-40

The silkolene is fine for an un-forged engine Guy yeah?

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
if only you were in Malta, i'd have a truck load at that price!!:eek: bargain!!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I'd be very interested in this for my final oil along with some other oils for a fresh engine break in, but just can;t justify such a large delivery price. Unless thats £15 odd quid for 3 or so bottles of 5 litre oil.

oilman

Trader
Chaps

I need 10 names to do this price, once I get them I will give a link for you to use to buy at this price.................this stuff retails at £50 for 5L and it's a bargain at that price!

Cheers
guy:rockon:

adamzs21

Fresh Recruit
If any near ballymena want to buy some together and split the delivery would work out pretty cost effective?