silver glanza at tesco york

Glanza Girl

Member +
Ha ha that were me too but old one it had a very unhappy ending :( But on a happy note my new one is loads better!! I actually saw ya the other night you were at Maccy D's weren't ya??

Dan_SV

Member +
am i right in thinkin u have a white Glanza now???
think it was u i was speakin to in the petrol station at pock!

Glanza Girl

Member +
am i right in thinkin u have a white Glanza now???
think it was u i was speakin to in the petrol station at pock!

he he he indeed i do!! And yeah that was me HELLO were the special people in Pock!! I was shocked to see you aint seen one it Pock before i was amazed!!!!

GT_MAX

Lifer
Ha ha that were me too but old one it had a very unhappy ending :( But on a happy note my new one is loads better!! I actually saw ya the other night you were at Maccy D's weren't ya??

ohh is it you with the white glanza with gold wheels? that goes to tanglewood? yeah i was parked oposite you other nite.

Glanza Girl

Member +
ohh is it you with the white glanza with gold wheels? that goes to tanglewood? yeah i was parked oposite you other nite.

Hiya yeah ha ha!! Next time i see ya im gonna come talk to ya then ya dont mind do ya?? :) I was gonna but i lost the guts ha ha!! I were driving behing ya to maccy ds too!! what bhp is yours??

GT_MAX

Lifer
Hiya yeah ha ha!! Next time i see ya im gonna come talk to ya then ya dont mind do ya?? :) I was gonna but i lost the guts ha ha!! I were driving behing ya to maccy ds too!! what bhp is yours??

lol yeah thats fine, 170-180bhp i think, getting it rolling roaded soon so find out then. u done anything to yours?

Glanza Girl

Member +
lol yeah thats fine, 170-180bhp i think, getting it rolling roaded soon so find out then. u done anything to yours?

ha ha cool well mine is pretty much standard apart from a few bits but they don't add much!! You'll have to let me know what it's running at when ya find out then!! So far i've had some gas shocks and some springs fitted thats about it really wanted to make sure this one don't get binned :) Plus me alarm n tyres cost a fortune so will have to wait till next month now :( gonna get me sen a fcd and then see where i go from there!! I'm not really sure whether to do owt serious with the engine to be honest?! But i have a long list of what i wanna do so it'll all come with time ha ha

Good stuff he he - You going to Tanglewood this week?