Silver Glanza, Gravesend..

AdDaMan

Member +
Seen just of the a2 near nells cafe.

Looking very sorry for itself. parken up on the kirb next to roundabout, looks like its been crashed?!

im giving it 2 hours to move, then im stripping it :)

KrissyB

Member +
Seen just of the a2 near nells cafe.

Looking very sorry for itself. parken up on the kirb next to roundabout, looks like its been crashed?!

im giving it 2 hours to move, then im stripping it :)

Might be Trickies matey saw hm last night he has a silver GT :(

AdDaMan

Member +
just on the new roundabouts mate. looked like it had a front mount etc... didnt get a good look though... it looked like had scraped up along summit on the driver side. fook knows..

KrissyB

Member +
just on the new roundabouts mate. looked like it had a front mount etc... didnt get a good look though... it looked like had scraped up along summit on the driver side. fook knows..

Sod that feel for the fella , shoudn't just leave it though especally not up there. It'll be gone at this rate.

Hows the s14 think I saw you in a van wth your Brother the other evening I was away with the fairies singing away lol:)

AdDaMan

Member +
haha yer that was me mate. i flashed ya i think.
s14 is good mate. gota try n stop spending dollar tho :(

Im not positive that its been abandoned. maybe he works at the site just near it?

KrissyB

Member +
haha yer that was me mate. i flashed ya i think.
s14 is good mate. gota try n stop spending dollar tho :(

Im not positive that its been abandoned. maybe he works at the site just near it?

LOL there was me going to have a shifty around it then , any mods yet for the beast bet its a handful in the wet.

I know what you mean about spending dollar its so hard to resist the temptation of spending lol

AdDaMan

Member +
yer lots of mods mate. Sorting the hadling out at the mo, and a few engine parts and an hks evc 6, defis etc

KrissyB

Member +
yer lots of mods mate. Sorting the hadling out at the mo, and a few engine parts and an hks evc 6, defis etc

sweet matey Abbotts mate bought his s14 over the other day god its so nice. You will have to pop over as i have never really looked at one close up :)

Paddy

Lifer
that was my glanza! i was sitting in it when u drove past - yours is black on black rims yea? hit a curb a while back doing about 50, snapped the bottom ball joint and ended up in a ditch! had to meet the people in the van in front

KrissyB

Member +
that was my glanza! i was sitting in it when u drove past - yours is black on black rims yea? hit a curb a while back doing about 50, snapped the bottom ball joint and ended up in a ditch! had to meet the people in the van in front

Yeh matey mine is a black ep82 though didnt drive her until last night.

Where you from lad need some more people from the Gravesend area as Adam Skanked us and bought an S14 :p:p

Paddy

Lifer
im from saffron walden, north essex. i saw a black s14 there to. it was defo a black glanza i saw though

Paddy

Lifer
yea it looked rude! didnt notice a front mount but yea black wheels. saw u going down the a2, heard a nice sound from the turbo to!

KrissyB

Member +
yea it looked rude! didnt notice a front mount but yea black wheels. saw u going down the a2, heard a nice sound from the turbo to!

That would probably be my screamer pipe openng up lol.

Where abouts was you then fella

turbostar

Member +
saw a black ep82 go past the other day when i was checking my oil - thats u i guess?

hey m8t i whent past ya the otherday when u was under the bonnet mines black ep82 with black n silver rims front mount. i was going to my m8ts garage siverback performance bout 2 mins from wher i saw ya.