Silver V Horsham/Roffey

Keenoep82

Fresh Recruit
Greetings!

Weird, 12 months of commuting to Horsham everyday and years of not seeing a GT/Glanza, then 2 weeks after buying mine you end up sitting behind me on my way home!

Arnold

Lifer
Greetings!

Weird, 12 months of commuting to Horsham everyday and years of not seeing a GT/Glanza, then 2 weeks after buying mine you end up sitting behind me on my way home!

I drive that to work now and again, but my daily is a battered up red Corsa. Handles well though. Where abouts do you go from / to?

Keenoep82

Fresh Recruit
I drive that to work now and again, but my daily is a battered up red Corsa. Handles well though. Where abouts do you go from / to?

I've probably seen that plenty and just not noticed!
I go from Haywards Heath to Warnham (ish) normally down the 264, sometimes through Horsham...

Arnold

Lifer
Ahh ok mate. Whats the spec of your GT? The exhaust and dump valve sounded the same as mine. You won't see my Glanza on the roads for a bit as its dead atm! :(

Keenoep82

Fresh Recruit
Whoops!

It's got a 3" straight through with a Boost manifold and an HKS SSQV, FMIC, slightly fiddled CT9b, D7 coilies, shortroute cold air feed, solid charge piping.
The guy I bought it from reckoned it was running about 175 bhp, but it's not been dyno'd

Arnold

Lifer
I recognised the ssqv as I've got one too. Mine (when it worked) was 190hp but didn't have much time to have a blast! It probably has about 40hp now lol but all fixed soon

Arnold

Lifer
Manifold has cracked, turbo gasket broken and decat falling off so various boost/exhaust leaks! Bombing up behind you didn't do it much good lol