Single again!!!

Mike D EP82

Member +
Thats right 1st time since i was 17 and man it feels weird. me and the mrs just couldnt get on so called it a day, its been nearly 5 years the is new year in fact lol so get the chat up lines rolling haha

sanchez

Member +
Yeah i was with my ex for 5 years from when i as 15 and it just turnt nasty lol
always arguing and scrapping and just become repetative lol

Wills21

Member +
I was in the same boat about 3 months ago, didnt get along with the missus so we done the same thing, were together since I was 17. Its worth it in the long run, both of us are much happier now.

scot-ish

Member +
must be in the air lol, im thinking bout this aswell, 4 n half years or summit now, but its just bickering and more bickering, doing my nut in lol

stuart

Member +
must be in the air lol, im thinking bout this aswell, 4 n half years or summit now, but its just bickering and more bickering, doing my nut in lol

Few bottles of wine and role play make the different haha or start swinging!

addz

Member +
You'll get use to it within a little time, at first you'll obviously miss her, but then it'll become normal.

I miss my crazy bitch but i'm just a nasty fcker so was for the better.

Duff

Member +
Happend me in April mate. Broke up with the missus of 4 yrs. Just spend time with your mates and you'll be okay. Oh and go out and get with every doll about! :)

gt 4efte

Fresh Recruit
happend me to, but after 6 weeks i mis her too much, when it was out
so im back by my EX now lol
i can't live without her:p

stefan

Chris@CCM

Member +
i broke up with the g/f of ner 4 years about 5 months ago now pal u will be mint just go out as much as u can its hard to beat :beer:

Phil

Super Moderator
yes we are all BORN TO WILD AND FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!...

whats that?....get of the laptop you need your feet rubbed? meh... coming

Phil