sky insurance

devilish

Fresh Recruit
total waste of time and money been with them for three months now had to pay 220 in advance they keep messing my payments up then blame my bank but decide to charge me 15.00 a pop for the pleasure of screwing me over so please shop around cheaper is not always best, guess you get what you pay for :mad::mad::mad::mad:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
been with them almost a year now, an never had any issues. my renewals in like 3 weeks. so im sure ill get let down then but i hope not lol

skyinsurance

Member +
total waste of time and money been with them for three months now had to pay 220 in advance they keep messing my payments up then blame my bank but decide to charge me 15.00 a pop for the pleasure of screwing me over so please shop around cheaper is not always best, guess you get what you pay for :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hi,

the issue that you are experiencing (on the face of it) appears to be between the finance provider and your bank. Having said that we should be able to help and we should be offering assistance.

Please PM me your details and a run by of what has happened, I will get this sorted for you.

Thanks and regards

Ollie
Sky Insurance