Slatterd What do you call this

Status
Not open for further replies.

basketash

Member +
so okay i ask a simple question on a forum looking to get answears. but from this i get slaterd and told im lazy because i do not have the time at the moment to look through searched and hyperlinks

heres the thread so people can see where it went ???
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46189

and also your happy to slate me but not the people who gave me the abuse i said clearly in the posts that i was thankful for the effort but had no time to read through hyperlinks of people garage ???

wheres the justice i have 2 options now.
i feel yet again that ive been kicked in the teeth by people on this forum and ill i came here for is some advice .

SO IS THIS THE BEST CAR FORUM OR IS THIS A PLACE TO COME IF YOU WANT KICKING IN THE TEETH ??

gv1.3

Admin
you asked something and someone kindly gave you a steer in the right direction. You are acting like a child grow up.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
get over it m8 i mean they answered your question more than once then gave ya links as well what more you want ??

gv1.3

Admin
when a topic is covered TO DEATH then why expect people to answer it for you again. Read the existing topics and then ask a more specific question. Its like asking someone what colour the sky is rather than going to the window to look out at it.

WTF?
Are you having a laugh? Mate you posted up a question that has been answered many many times.
This is the best car forum imo and all questions are answered. If you put up a question that has already been answered and when your told to search you get an attitude what do you expect to happen?
Just because your busy at work doesnt mean that other people will search for the info and give you the answers, why should we?
You need to get a grip, how have you been given a kick in the teeth by being told stop being lazy and use the search button.
All I can do is laugh.
Christy

GTnomez

Member +
what i found amusing was the fact you tried to bring a point across that if you spent time browsing then people would crash in a plane due to you not looking at the engine properly. Correct me if im wrong.......What the hell are you doing on here anyway? its the same thing! even this thread is a waste of time! so you could easily searched or clicked a hyperlink!

haha

basketash

Member +
the question was never answeared all i wanted was a yes or a no and then i hoped somone whould of said roughly what i need no link to somone elses engine spec all i needed to know was what i need its simple but before u know it im being called lazy and after the effort i put into the meet at donnington race course i feel very very offended and i may publish all this infomation banzai ect ect as yet again people are making me feel small

Iain@CRD

Lifer
If you dont have the time to help yourself then why should members give there time to help you when the topics been covered 14,000,000 times?

Iain

GTnomez

Member +
are you serious?? people on here making you feel small?! god, id love to see what happens in real life when your shouted at! hA!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
the question was never answeared all i wanted was a yes or a no and then i hoped somone whould of said roughly what i need no link to somone elses engine spec all i needed to know was what i need its simple but before u know it im being called lazy and after the effort i put into the meet at donnington race course i feel very very offended and i may publish all this infomation banzai ect ect as yet again people are making me feel small

Publish it on Banzai? Your acting like a child.

Just like every forum will tell you, you were gave enough information to look into it yourself, you were made clear there are too many variables to just guess BHP and you were gave solutions. You couldnt be arsed reading these solutions, so members couldnt be arsed replying. Simple.

Iain

southwalesgt

Member +
Proportion....BOOOOOM!

At the end of the day mate, wouldnt you get more satisfaction from looking into it yourself, doing a bit of research, trawling through other peoples info. on websites like this and coming to your own conclusion!? Thats half the fun in modifying so you have a car that is suited to you, not half the other ones on here.

Everyone asks questions on here, but a bit of tact wouldnt go a miss pal.

Im new to the site so I have loads of queries about the car, but if your not going to go to the effort to at least try and find the info yourself then whats the point.

Typical Keyboard Ninja

Last edited:

hubbygt

Member +
:holdit: right there! I dont think your doing yourself any favours mate, you are clearly blowing this waayyyyy out of proportion and as for the publishing it in banzai threat, i think you need to grow up. I mean what you gonna do next?? Tell your mum lol

wait the now so you say it should be like wikipedia.. what do you do on wikipedia ohh thats right SEARCH

grow up and away and fix your planes that are so eager to be fixed rather than wasting our times.

Glanza_MK

Member +
I can't see anywhere where it says that people HAVE to help you, let alone take the time to write a reply. You should be lucky that people took the time to try and point you in the right direction on a public forum.

It was a stoopid question anyway.

Dave.

Member +
Nothing personal, but:

stop-whining.jpg

Dave

Jaak

Member +
Haha, this is so funny. I agree with all above, you should be gratefull somebody is using their time to find you links. You should chill your guava man.

Craig_GT

Lifer
OMG!! i was driving home from work when the other one eventually got locked, sign back on and *BANG* this threads up.. LMAO!

The time taken to create both these threads and responses by yourself you could have easily been spent searching and finding the answer which is out there as its covered everyday. Guess what, you'd have time to go "save lives" too superman!

Status
Not open for further replies.