Sleek fx limerick

Foggy

Member +
Is anyone up for entering there car for the show do a bit of a toyotagtturbo.com stand? Im 110% up for it anyone else?

2009flyer.gif

Foggy

Member +
23rd of august mate there is also 1/4 mile site battles going on as well its only single lane and a rr on the day. Im sure we can get a few cars together.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Well lads if we get enough interest then i can get a stand organised for it. i don't think my car will be on it but i can sort the banner and organisational aspect of it if ye want.

Derek

Lifer
Think we should get the ball rolling on this, not to far to travel so us on the east coast have no excuse.

Franza1

as far as i have looked up it's September 13th

The staff here at Sleek FX are on hand now and look forward to taking your entries. Together we aim to offer you an exciting & exhilarating experience, which promises to be bigger and better than previous years! The venue is Limerick Racecourse on September 13th

Foggy

Member +
I was talking to peter in sleek fx today he said we would want to book in a stand within the next week to advoid dissapointment.

GaryGT

Member +
King of the Ring is the Main attraction at this one!!
shud be plenty of Trade Stand aswell as der is no Charge to have a trade stand this year!! lots of club stands aswell and ders the Club Battle which happens every year!!
and then ders the piss up afterwards!! so if weather was good it could be a good wknd!!

GT_Irl

Member +
13th...I might just make it back from Scotland by then! Im provisionally up for this depending on if im back in time!!! Club stand would be sweet:rockon:

Franza1

Ok lads start a list and i'll get the banner sorted of this. i should be going hung over and all.