Sleeping in a Glanza!

Arnold

Lifer
hi guys

I'm racing in a 24 hour race next weekend and the only place I can sleep is in my car! So, has anyone ever slept in a Glanza before and what's the best way of doing it? (comfort/space etc!)

Also, if i take the rear passenger bench out, will the split rear seat part fold flat? I know it doesn't go flat when the bench is still in.

Cheers!
Al

Aidan-G

Member +
ive slept in one before,and had a great sleep,i just sat in the passenger side with the seat fully back and a blanket,happy out :D

J25GTi

Lifer
I've done some sleeping around in my glanza, but I don't think its the same kind of sleep lol!

I'm with aiden, passenger seat back and relax!

Arnold

Lifer
Lol!! Well if you guys are sure the seat goes back far enough and all that then i'll give it a try! Just dont wanna wake up with leg ache or anything similar!

peter88

Member +
iv slept in mine quite a few times and peronally i havent slept v well but im a light sleeper and i was rather uncomftable.

gv1.3

Admin
Ive slept in mine a few times... my preferred sleeping position in the Glanza is crawl in the back and put legs through the middle of the two front seats and stretch out. I was usually pretty drunk so would have slept anywhere. Worst place to try sleeping is the back of a crew cab nissan navara... its stupidly cramped.

Kyran

Member +
Slept in mine on saterday night at japshow thought i would get cold but she kept the warm in Sleeping bag is a must

Foggy

Member +
Slept in mine old one passanger side big blanket and the seat back. I had a good nights sleep. If you have aftermaket buckets your fecked std ones are grand.
Also leave both windows down a tad its a small car and it can get stuffy easily.

corofin12345

Member +
leave the passenger seat at home and sleep on the ground.. i used a sun bed mattress for underneath me and slept in a sleeping bag.. the job!!

3 ways u can sleep, put seat all way back and lay there, or the back straight bench out put blanket down and put ur legs in the boot and your away, its confortable. if not just sleep on the back bench with 2 front seats all way back to make you cosey

Tanz

Lifer
Ive slept in mine a few times... my preferred sleeping position in the Glanza is crawl in the back and put legs through the middle of the two front seats and stretch out. I was usually pretty drunk so would have slept anywhere. Worst place to try sleeping is the back of a crew cab nissan navara... its stupidly cramped.

na Dylan i say the mr2 would nearly top that.....

but as for sleeping in the glanza youll be fine as long as your tired enough that is, anytime in the past when ive tried sleeping in a car i wont a bit tired and usually ended up with a blanket pulled up over my head after freaking myself out....

gv1.3

Admin
oh yeah... never thought about the mr2, dont think I would even try sleep in that thing, maybe if it was a nice evening one could curl up between the spoiler and the rear window on the engine cover.

PS: will be in touch about that PM soon Tanya.

Tanz

Lifer
oh yeah... never thought about the mr2, dont think I would even try sleep in that thing, maybe if it was a nice evening one could curl up between the spoiler and the rear window on the engine cover.

PS: will be in touch about that PM soon Tanya.

Ha ahh ya could do you'd certainly be warm.....in sure you could make some sort of a pop out tent for under the hood..be one way to impress people when they ask you what you packing under your hood... possibilities are endless with these wee motors.

and ya not a bother as said take your time no rush..

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Ive slept in mine a few times... my preferred sleeping position in the Glanza is crawl in the back and put legs through the middle of the two front seats and stretch out. I was usually pretty drunk so would have slept anywhere. .

done that twice! best position.. lol

richglanzav

Member +
i ad bucket seats in mine and nuthing in the back so tried sprawling across the bk but it was lumpy and very uncomfy so cudnt do that...ended up sleepin in passenger seat with me legs on the dash board spread across sideways. so feet were on drivers side dash. werent to bad 2bf lol.