slow crank, wont start!!!! help i shud be at the mappers atm!!

Shorty

Member +
right car ran fine, turned it of, checked timing was a tooth out on the cam, swapped it over gunned it in all fine. 3 hours later dead! wouldnt start.

had no spark so, checked codes, code 14. swapped ht, dizzy, king lead, coil, ignitoer, efi fuse. starter motor. got spark but engine turns slow and wont fire :(

new battery, wont start still slugish turn over, no fualt coeds now though
also checked all earths and tryed with and without the buddy club earthing condenser hooked up.

please help asap has to go to the mapper today!!!!!

Shorty

Member +
oem, going on unichip but not even wiered in yet :( also got an unknown chipped jdm ecu, tested that on the car few months back and car ran like shit but would start and drive so we have even swapped that over to see if the oem has died and its the same still :(

Last edited:

whiteglanzav

Member +
hmmmmmmm seems strange, eve if its a new battery it may not be completely up on charge,

firstly check your alternator is plugged in 100% correct sounds daft but its been done before lol, if thats ok then give the car a jump start with another to get some more juice in its bones.

let me know mate

Shorty

Member +
k, did have a shitty oil leak few months ago and alternator had a an oil bath :( maybe thats fucked now?

ed if your up for it pm me your number as its quicker to txt cos i can stay outside working on it :)