Smashed Up Gt Starlet At Pick A Part

Deano

Banned
Today I went to the local wrecker Pick a part and I saw a green 1992-93 gt starlet there I had seen the same gt starlet in Manukau parked about 3 weeks earlier some chav owned it coz on the side of the back window it said drive it like you stole it lol It was at pick a part because it had rollover damage the roof was all caved in and so was the front windscreen it was so sad to see coz more gt's are getting written off by idiots it had the rare tems suspension and 4 wheel abs and it was an auto all the good parts were taken even the turbo and the car had done 260,000km's I wouldn't trust that one especially if a chav had owned it I was speaking to one guy there with a 1990 gt that he has owned for several years and that had done 240,000 km's and still on the original turbo the green smashed gt was the same colour as Kellys gt :p at pick a part there are 2 starlet gt's

Deano

Banned
What good parts do I take all the headlights are gone as is the rear tailgate as soon as those cars get to pick a part all the good things are taken off :(

C

CaL

anything...interior....bonnet....everythin...try and shove most of it in bags and pockets lol.....