SMR Engines, anyone had any dealings with them?

sanchez

Member +
I think there was a thread asking the same questions a while back now.
Sure they said they had an engine from them with no problems..... dont quote me on that though!

Maybe not then, must of imagined it LOL

Last edited:

Gtstu

Member +
many people have said steer clear there bad news Dave B from at tm developments also said that i think

mctagart

Member +
thought it was to good to be true, they kinda let slip that they buy them cheap as hell abroad and use cheap labour to recondition them, no doubt in a chinese or indian factory abroad some where with unskilled engineers.

Anyone know anyone selling any stock 4e-fte engines which have been reconditioned? and have a good rep!

lionnick07

Fresh Recruit
Help me find this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:
Dear Mr 07974144339 or 02081331063
Hello,
I will start off by saying I am American, I bought a ej20 engine from you and it is complete crap.
I DO NOT WANT A REFUND OR A REPLACEMNET ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!
ALL I WANT IS YOUR ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER!!!!!
IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU PIECE OF @#$%, I WILL FIND YOU, SO GOOD LUCK RUNNING.
I AM NOT BRITISH AND I HAVE BEEN TO OVERSEAS TWICE FIGHTING IN THIS GOD FOR SAKEN WAR, IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL ME......PLEASE DO SOOOO!!!!! MY NUMBER IS 07775446400 MY NAME IS NICK...
YOU THINK I AM JOKING..... TRY ME
I WANT YOU TO KNOW I SAVED A LONG TIME TO BUY THIS ENGINE, I FOUGHT IN THE MILITARY FOR YOUR STUPID &*$..... AND THIS IS WHAT I GET......
YOU CHANGE YOUR NUMBER AND YOU DELETE YOUR WEBSITE....HAHAHAHA...WE HAVE A WORD FOR YOU PEOPLE.... ITS CALLED &^%$#
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS KARMA IS A BITCH.....GOD IS WATCHING.... AND YOU WILL GET YOURS...
I PROMISE YOU...
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL
LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU